Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dollar 4x4 SUV

Dollar 4x4 SUV

Have booked the above for next trip, we have always in the past had the 7 seater van and last year the 300c but fancied a 4x4 this time - just wondered what car most people have got from Dollar[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    we went for 7 seater Julie so we can seperate the terrible twosome when needs be [msnwink]

Mine are the opposite Marie and always want to be together, I now have a spare row of seats in my Voyager now that I have just the 2 of them[msnwink]

We have booked a 4x4 with Dollar on 2 occasions, from this site of course. The first time we were upgraded from a Jeep Grand Cherokee to a Dodge Durango which was awesome[msnsmile2], the second time we got the Jeep Grand Cherokee (eventually, but thats another story). Both were a pleasure to drive, I am sure you wont be disappointed whichever 4x4 you get.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    The first time we were given a Durango but did not realise at the time that we had been upraded. When we were last over in October we hoped we would get the same again as we are now Dollar Express members and both son and son-in-law were with us and they would have liked to try a Durango. Got a Grand Cherokee instead so was fine. Not as roomy as the Durango and not as much luggage space.
    Pat

Oh Yes forgot to say we booked from the above site - US Car hire - where else[msnwink][msnwink]

We got the 4x4 last Xmas and it was fab. Brand New aswell. Don't think there were many miles on the clock at all.

Hiring the Full Size 4 Door for my 5 day trip next month.

Florida Expert
    We always have 4x4 and have has Grand Cherokee a couple of times and two Dodge Durangos which were 7 seater one was brand new and great to drive

Florida Expert
    We had a brand new Dodge Durango[clap]

Florida Newbie
    We're going back to orlando in december and have been looking at the hire cars on offer.can any one tell what 'suv' stands for?