Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SPICE up your life - update!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hope you both have a great time.
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I have just discovered my daughters friend's that went in December, had to hide their cameras in their underwear to get them in[msneek] In my youth I may have opted for this, but not sure i would risk it now? Disappointed, had planned to take my daughters new camera too[msnsad] Ho Hum

its the same everywhere these days, what about a camera phone? everyone will have a phone on them, it was the same when we went to a smaller concert, no cameras were allowed....... dont be naughty......... would be great to see some pictures[msnwink]
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    As the camera we wanted to take was my daughters xmas prezzie, there is no way she will risk it!! Shame, I was hoping Posh's husband might be there, so I could get a pic!! Never mind, the camera on her phone is pretty good, just not as high in pixels and optical zoom[msnsad]
    Think my main problem could be staying awake, it is just about now (8:39pm) they come on stage..and I am ready to snuggle in my jim jams!![msnembarrased]

My two girls went to see them this week and had a great time, Carol so I am sure you will enjoy it. Mind you they were miles from the stage so couldn't see much. But they didn't seem to mind.
    ellie

Florida Expert
    A parent who helps in my class went to see them in December. She had a great evening - she though Mel C and B and Baby Spice sang solo songs well, Gerry was a laughentertaining but not good at singing solo songs whilst Victoria managed about 4 lines on her own. The press picked up that Victoria was cheered when she sang on her own and that it positive - the parent thought it was strange as she was poor and maybe the cheering was because she couldn't sing well on her own....

Often they say videos and flash photography is banned rather than cameras - plenty have been at concerts I've been to. Don't forget phones take photos - the concerts I've been to recently are full of people using them and George Michael commented on TV how different his recent concerts were compared to those 15 years earlier. He said he looked out at a sea of phones being pointed at him.

Enjoy the concert - it should be lots of fun and 'spice' up your New Year!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hope you have a great time Carol, me ... I'm off to the Panto !!!!

Oh yes I am !!!!!!

[clap]
    Jean

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had a really fantastic evening. We were taken by my husband to the door in the car, and he was there to collect us too!! Bless, he spent some time just sitting in the car waiting for us!!
    It was completely packed out, the show was brilliant, the atmosphere amazing, we had perfect seats too, and it was truely a great start to the new year (except David was not watching his wife, he was off at The Sports writers Guild, getting an award ) Oh well, lets hope he plays for England next month, and I will see him there!! lol
    I would recommend anyone to go, it did not disappoint! Saw Alan Carr with Cleo Roccos outside Starbucks together, said " Hi", they were lovely, and were mobbed inside the arena, and on the concourse of Level 1, David Emmanual (Princess Di, wedding dress designer, walked right past us) Mel B's baby daughter was carried into the VIP area by a nanny and sat through the whole show, along with Jade Jones (Emma's bloke), no more celebs spotted[msnwink]
    My only comment, the t-shirts were a tad over priced IMHO, and not really anything special, but otherwise...my life was well and truely "SPICED UP"[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sounds like you had a great time Carol, glad you enjoyed it.
    Paula