Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year Present

Happy New Year Present

Well had yesterday off to drive my Father in law back to Manchester and so today was my first day back at work

It lasted 2 hours as I was made redundant

So that put a bit of a downer on the day.

Had to come home and tell the good lady wife and the kids that all plans were gonna have to be put on hold and that belts and braces were going to need to be tightened

I just bought a new TV last week (£700 LCD)which now looks like a very silly purchase!!!!

So have now started updating the CV and looking at the market place (although not the right time of the year I suppose)

Looks like I will just have to have an "Imagination Disney Vacation" this year as they would say in the Simpssons

DOH!!!!

I am so sorry to hear your news[grouphug]

I have a son and indirectly my DH work in recruitment and its quite a good time of year for changing jobs and careers so maybe the cloud may have a silver lining[msnsmile2]

Good luck!

Sorry to hear your bad news Vince, chin up and hopefully this could be the start of a great new life and career for you. Fingers crossed that something much better turns up for you real soon.

Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Vince

Dont think to pesimistic. all decisions can be turned to the good. If you really want to take the TV back, ask if you can. you should have a 14 day money back satisfaction anyway.

When is your holiday, you may well have another job position before you have to make a decision to cancel any holiday plans if you made any.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    What a rough start to the new year and a horrible shock for you all Vince. Although I'm sure it wont seem like it at the moment, as Karen and Julie say, this could well be a blessing in disguise and the start of something bigger and better for you. Good luck [grouphug]

Gold 5 Star Member
    so sorry to hear your news Vince, wishing you all the best for the future [grouphug]

Sorry to read your news VINCE,If is of any comfort we have been in that situation a couple of times and it turned out for the best ,We did not know it at the time as it was a shock as you say .
    But as said before chin up and hope 2008 brings good things .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Sorry to hear your news.

I'm responsible for recruitment at my firm and find that January is actually quite a busy time, so you shouldn't feel that it's a lost cause.

I hope you find something soon, keep thinking positive.

Dianna
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2061.aspx

Florida Expert
    Must be something about 3rd January, my BIL a printer, his firm has gone into liquidation today.
    Dorothy

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Vince,

It's a cliche but something WILL come along soon just hang in there and in the meantime we are all here to keep you sane[grouphug]
    CDV