Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Virgin Upper Class

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    P.S. If you need a chaperone for the children or indeed the wife I am always happy, just book me a seat near the bar[cheers]
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Right what are you waiting on Peter? GET IT BOOKED!
    [/quote]

I want to get it booked! But decision out of my hands at the minute. Still actually arguing about whether to go at all. Mrs T always looking to try something different - Cape Cod or similar. We're planning to go to Captiva again for Christmas this year and she's not sure what to do for the summer. We usually can't decide and end up in Florida anyway.

Wherever we end up, I think I'll probably go for the upper/first option (provided prices don't move too much).
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Right what are you waiting on Peter? GET IT BOOKED!

[/quote]

DM your credit card number to him CDV and I'm sure his hesitation will just melt away.[msnsmile2]

Florida Expert
    Go for it! We travel Virgin UC when we can. I now have a Virgin MBA card and do all my shopping on it and am accumulating many points to help! Having said that we did complain about our last flight as the air hostess was a nightmare! She tutted and complained about anything she had to do and then talked the whole time when people were trying to sleep. They did give me loads more airmiles in compensation and hopefully it will never happen again - the staff are usually very good!
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

I can see why people are so unhappy with the PE on the Orlando route, we flew into Miami last year in PE on Virgin and had the new cabin and seats and were very impressed. Coming back it was on the 747 where the seats were not better than Economy. I could feel every lump and bump and have to say it was awful.

If they upgraded the seats to the new ones (which they keep putting off) I might consider PE on the Orlando route.

To be honest Virgin make their money out of the PE and Upper class, so will always try to look after these people first.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Well, finally agreed we will go to Florida in the summer, so today booked upper class for us all to Miami in August. I'll sort the Christmas one out if I'm happy with the experience in the summer.

Looking forward to it!
    Tonish

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    What took you so long Peter[laugh]
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Cruella DeVilla Posted - 19 Apr 2008 : 09:33:43
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What took you so long Peter [/quote]

Spent two months arguing about whether to go to Florida in the summer at all. I always knew we would end up there, because the same thing happens every year - we can never come up with an alternative which everyone is happy with.

Anyway, it's sorted now, just need to decide exactly what to do when we get there - Keys/Gulf/Islands/Orlando, not really sure. Want to spend a couple of days in Miami, haven't been there for quite a few years.
    Tonish

Well having just got back from LA after flying Upper Class I think it is fantastic [clap] Just a shame that I will not be able to fly that way too often - especially if I have the boys with me[msncry]. So enjoy Tony.[clap]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Expert
    We always have to go with cheap fare, economy class as there are 4 adults and a child to pay for in August. It can be quite a bill even doing it cheaply. When it's just 2 of us I'm still of a mind to get there as cheaply as poss and more to spend there. It sounds loads of money for 16 hours. Each to there own, I'm the same with cars - A to B as cheaply as poss! Let us know whether it was different and have a great trip whatever you decide to do