Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (FROM SUNNY FLORIDA)

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (FROM SUNNY FLORIDA)

So what did Santa Claus bring you all?

I can hear the Reindeers in the distance so he must be due here soon (2230 at the mo)[^]
    CDV

merry christmas jacq - I have some nice jewellry and a box to put it in[msnsmile2]
    But the best thing is I have the bags packed and we are nearly on our way. Off to my sis soon for some Xmas day bedlam ( in the nicest way and then off to Gatwick on Friday.
    see you soon
    Jan and Lee

Florida Expert
    Merry Christmas everyone[xmas2]

I've been given loads of dollars in preparation for New York in February and Orlando in September[msnsmile2]
    Chris

merry christmas to you all, i got some lovely jewellery, and books (am a bit of a bookworm when not on laptop) music cd's Andrea Bocelli, Jackie album, best of the chilites and best of the stylistics, all loved by me big time!!welly boots, slippers, tops, and a nightie, i am so spoilt!!!

one day we WILL have christmas in florida!!
    Liesa

Florida Newbie
    Merry Christmas every one just been down the pub to have a 3 course meal and there is no washing up.13 days to go and will be off to Orlando keep it sunny there until we get there.have a great christmas.
    Trudy

We are around the pool on MADERIA BEACH in a timeshare as there is someone in our villa at the moent it beats being in UK in the office back home I have got connection on my laptop so pleased to bits .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    merry christmas Jacqueline, hope you are having a lovely christmas day and start to feel better soon, come on do tell what did santa fill your stocking with this year?

for me it was books, a guide to hidden mickeys and the disney cruise guide from the children and chocs & tia maria from dh

i have another present to come that i have to wait until we're in the bahamas for [msnoo] i've been assured it's going to be worth the wait [msnwink]

got to say my best present today was my childrens faces, the cereal was a big hit so thanks Lynne [msnsmile2] but the best was their reaction to the x factor and high school musical tickets, made me cry it did [msnembarrased]

Florida Expert
    Kirkintilloch, Scotland and Indian Creek, Kissimmee
    Merry Christmas all! Just home after a family meal! - had a great time and far too much food as usual! Gt lots of $$$ - so roll on January 17th (BAA strike allowing, of course!) [xmas1]
    Jean

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I have to say my best present was having all my 5 children home and watching thier faces as they opened presents which were complete surprises - that's going some when the eldest is 23 but he was gob smacked when he and his younger brother opened their iPhones[msnsmile] and my 10 year old sons face when he opened his electronic full drum kit was amazing - later he and my ES's, ED all played a few songs with the electric guitars, the keyboard and the drums LOL! My girls loved their Pink PS2's with High School Musical and Pop Songs Sing Star[clap]

For me it was gorgeous earings, some lovely long crystal necklaces, accessories for my iPhone, new earphones, lots YSL Touche Eclat and Faux Cils Mascara and Clairins to keep me going, £50 Selfridges Voucher, undies[msnwink], an a planned shopping trip to get some new clothes in the sales[clap][clap][clap]

So planning on chilling out today so have a lovely Boxing Day all[msnsmile]

Florida Junior
    merry christmas everyone hope you alll had a good day.igot a new camera ready for our florida trip and book for flight(the only time now i get a chance to read)and the children got lots of dollars from everyone else and a wii from me among other things off to pub now for boxing day drink with friends[party2]
    sam