Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Gentlemen, beware Lowes & Home Depot

Florida Expert

Gentlemen, beware Lowes & Home Depot

I had to warn everyone, in particular us men, about a scam which is happening in Lowes & Home Depot.

It seems 2 rather stunningly beautiful young ladies are on the look out for easy prey.

This is how it works:-

The 2 lovely ladies, dressed in rather scantily clad clothing find an innocent man shopping by himself in Lowes or Home Depot.

They then ask him to help them with something to carry to their Minivan.

Once there the innocent man, is thrown into the Minivan, stripped naked and then the girls have their wicked way with him, doing all kinds of unmentionable things that i can't put on here.

Once he is worn out, and "drained" so to speak, he is flung out of the Minivan, naked and then the girls drive off with his clothes, wallet and money.

I felt i had to warn all the men know about this, as i have been trapped 5 times now,

Once Thursaday at Lowes
    once Friday day at Home depot
    Twice Saturday, Lowes and HD
    and again Sunday at HD

Beware!!!!!
    Neil & Kay

Well Christmas certainly came early for you, Neil....[msnwink]
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I take it you will be offering to be everyone's " handyman " now then ??? LOL
    Jean

Florida Savvy
    I did complain and the girls now allow me to come back during the daytime as it was getting to chilly at night to keep walking home.....