Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ICE exhibition at Gaylord 2007

ICE exhibition at Gaylord 2007

We recently visited the ICE exhibition at the Gaylord Palms Hotel. It was fantastic, the sculptures of ice were unbelievable. I have only posted these 3 photos so as not to spoil it for those who haven't been - there's so many more to see. It's open until January 3rd 08.

This Sundae must be 20ft+ high.

This is part of the nativity scene.

Debra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photo's Debra, will have to go sometime.
    Barbara

Florida Savvy
    They are fab I especially like the penguins You made me think of when we went last year. Some of our photos on this thread from last year http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_35390.asp
    Heidi

Florida Expert
    I agree it was spectacular.

Just another of the wonderful things to see and do over Christmas in Florida
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    We're planning on going when we're down for New Year's (great photos by the way). Can anyone give me an idea of how much time to plan for this?

We have been and love putting the winter wear on thry give you and then come out after into the sun (HEAVEN )[msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I would love to see more pictures, perhaps after the event has ended Deb? Pretty please[msnwink]

Fabulous photos Debra, it looks fantastic. If only I was there right now to go and see it, instead of being here in the frosty north-east of England. There's ice sculptures in my garden at the moment - the apple trees...Brrrrh
    Pam

It takes about an hour to look round the exhibition, depending how long you can stand the cold! Once you've finished you walk through to another area that sells the most beautiful decorations, plus there is an ice rink outside. You get a free cup of chocolate inside the hotel, it is decorated and also has entertainment on at different times of the day. So a visit could easily take a couple of hours or more.

Xmas tree in Gaylord Hotel. Stage in front.
    Debra

Florida Expert
    Great photos thank you. Yet again we are going to miss this as we dont go till late January.
    Mary