Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Clubbing in Orlando in December help please...

Clubbing in Orlando in December help please...

Hello..
    I hope someone can help.. Im coming to Orlando in a few days time and looking for somewhere to club over the few weeks im there.

I like r'n'b and chart music and want to find somewhere with a good mix of people.. Anyone know whats got a good crowd?? Im celebrating my 25th Birthday as well so something to remember.

Any help much appretiated...

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Donna

The club scene that is very popular in Orlando is both Downtown Disney and Universal Citywalk.

You pay one price ticket and you have access to all the clubs in the Downtown Disney Pleasure Island area. Citywalks Latin quarter is where most of the clubs are.
    CERI

Thank You for that...

Where can i find information regarding ticket prices???

Also i did want to venture away from the typical tourist clubs as well.. mix it up a little and try something a little less of a tourist attraction..

A nice club where some locals would reccomend?

Take a look at [name edited - this has adult content]. There are lots of nightclubs listed there - mainly around downtown Orlando area.

Administrator
    Also, both Citywalk and Downtown Disney are used very much by the locals. I'm guessing, but I'd say over half the people in each are locals.

Just google Orlando nightclubs and you will find plenty. Locals go to Pleasure Island and City Walk on Thursday nights.

Hi Donna. My daughter and partner, plus younger daughter (23) enjoy Pleasure Island and Citywalk.

If you want park tickets you can do no better than try this website:

www.park-tickets.com

There are great prices, no credit card charges, and you can be sure this company will still be around when you go! Unfortunately many less reputable internet sites have disappeared over the years.

We can thoroughly recommend this site, and Martin is always on hand on this forum to answer any questions.

Hope you have a great time - I am sure you will! And if you have any other questions, just fire away!

ellie