Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Trainer for a day at Discovery cove

Florida Chatterbox

Trainer for a day at Discovery cove

Im just wondering if anybody has done the trainer for a day at discovery cove and was it worth the money as it is quite expensive thanks nick

Florida Expert
    My daughter did this a few years ago now but it was worth every penny. She thoroughly enjoyed every experience the day had to offer. Videos of the different activities she undertook we thought were very expensive so we didn't bother buying these.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We are doing this next month so if you don't need an urgent answer.......
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    Looking forward to how you get on Ruth. Have always looked at this but my daughter is still too young yet.
    Nikki D

Gold 5 Star Member
    This it the kids Christmas present so all 3 (and I as they have to be accompanied [msnwink]) are doing it on the 16th[msnsmile2] I have done the normal swim there twice so hope it is a much longer dolphin experience[msnscared]
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    Pete and I did it a couple of years ago and it was worth every cent. We had the most amazing day. The two trainers we were with are so dedicated to the animals. One was going on vacation the next day but was spending it with dolphins elsewhere. We would love to do it again but as the saying goes 'never go back'. The day was so perfect that we would rather treasure the memory.

Florida Chatterbox
    thank you for your comments and if you could reply Ruth after you have done it and let me know it will be much appreciated, thanks again nick.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did TFAD last Sunday and it was fabulous. Much better than the regular dolphin swim which I have done twice. More time with the dolphins and also plenty of time with the other animals. An enhanced experience all round. I would recommend it
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    Thanks Ruth for reporting back on your day, great to hear how much you enjoyed it. We thought it was brilliant. If you liked that then if you haven't already done it, a trip to Crystal River to swim with the manatees is awesome (October to March). Good to link this with a trip to Homosassa Springs. If you are keen on wildlife then another great day out is a visit to Mount Dora and take a boat trip out on the lake and through the canals. It's is like stepping back in time, so much wildlife and so tame, it could almost be a Disney set!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Nina, thanks for that, swimming with the manatees sounds great and right up our street
    Ruth