Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo DS

Florida Savvy

Nintendo DS

We're flying on Friday and my nephew wants to take his Nintendo DS on the plane. Will he be allowed?

Sue

Florida Savvy
    yes he will
    just dont leave it in the seat back like my daughter did
    got to the villa and she asked did i have her nintendo ?

phoned virgin straight away never to be seen again

bushbaby

Florida Savvy
    Thanks Bushbaby - I'll make sure he doesn't forget it.

Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have a wonderful time Sue!! I hear the weather is amazing at the moment too[msncool][msnwink]

Florida Savvy
    Thank you CarolAnn. Let's hope it lasts for another couple of weeks !! On the down side, my elderly mum is joining us for the first time and she tripped and fell a couple of weeks ago, broke her wrist and now has a cast on up to the elbow[msnsad]. She was very anxious about the long flight before and this has made her even worse !!!!

Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sue that is awful, I am sorry. Have you informed the airline of your Mum's problem? They are usually quite helpful, and if you request getting on the plane first so your mum can be seated this may be helpful

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan
    Thank you CarolAnn. Let's hope it lasts for another couple of weeks !! On the down side, my elderly mum is joining us for the first time and she tripped and fell a couple of weeks ago, broke her wrist and now has a cast on up to the elbow[msnsad]. She was very anxious about the long flight before and this has made her even worse !!!!

Sue

[/quote]

Susan definitely inform the airline and also check with GP if she will be OK flying, as we all know you can swell up a bit on a long flight so the cast needs to be loose enough to allow for any swelling[msnsmile]

No problem taking a DS on board though[msnsmile2]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan
    We're flying on Friday and my nephew wants to take his Nintendo DS on the plane. Will he be allowed?

Sue
    [/quote]

Do remember to tell your Nephew that he can not play on it for take off or landing. They generally announce this on the plane but it can be missed by a child who is excited! In case you don't already know, Nintendo games bought in America do work on a British Nintendo. I saved myself a small fortune last month when we were over there. Have a great trip[msnsmile]

Dawn

Florida Expert
    I don't think my daughter could get through the flight without her DS. I normally buy her two new games that I don't let her play till we get on board. That normally keeps her quiet for a good few hours. Then its my turn [msnsmile2]. I always buy lots of games in walmart as they are more or less half price. Have a good holiday Susan. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

my daughter uses her on the plane, theyre so handy as theyre quite small, used to have colouring books, pens reading books, bags full of stuff to entertain her but its much easier when they like nintendo ds's she got new games for her birthday so she enjoyed them, didnt buy any games in florida unfortunately, but shes hoping for a couple for chrimbo, am wondering why i didnt get them there, doh!
    Liesa