Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii's for sale

Nintendo Wii's for sale

If anybody is looking to buy a Nintendo Wii for Xmas, i have just bought one from a seller in Berkshire who has quite a few in stock.

They are priced at £250, i didn't want to pay that much, but eh i wanted one for Xmas and as you can't seem to get them anywhere in the shops i went ahead and bought it.

Not sure if i'm supposed to allowed to post this on here, sorry if i'm not.

Keith..
    http://www.villasflorida.com/Villas/1137.aspx

Hi Keith

I have just DM you

Dianne
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    I would think the price is not too bad if you really want one. The retail is about £180.
    Andy

I will wait till after xmas and not feed the pockets of price gaugers. This does annoy me (not meant towards you keith)

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Geodan
    If anybody is looking to buy a Nintendo Wii for Xmas, i have just bought one from a seller in Berkshire who has quite a few in stock.

They are priced at £250, i didn't want to pay that much, but eh i wanted one for Xmas and as you can't seem to get them anywhere in the shops i went ahead and bought it.

Keith..
    [/quote]

I fully understand what you are saying Martin and i know you don't mean me.
    The problem is that it's a sellers market, i wanted a Wii, but there were none in stock anywhere i looked, then i found this guy who was selling some and paid the £250 he was asking for. He got what he wanted and i got what i wanted.

All that i'm saying to people on the forums, is i can get you one if you want one, but they will cost £250. They are legitimate as well.

Keith

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    I will wait till after xmas and not feed the pockets of price gaugers. This does annoy me (not meant towards you keith)

Keith..
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Yep i understand. what I cannot believe is the suppliers, why on earth dont they up production for xmas. All they are doing is feeding the secondary resellers and not helping themselves at all.

The problem is that it's a sellers market, i wanted a Wii, but there were none in stock anywhere i looked, then i found this guy who was selling some and paid the £250 he was asking for. He got what he wanted and i got what i wanted.

All that i'm saying to people on the forums, is i can get you one if you want one, but they will cost £250. They are legitimate as well.

Keith

Keith..
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I think Nintendo did this last year. You couldn't buy them for love nor money. Same again this year, but because it's such a good family entertainment console, everyone wants one.

I guess if the shops can't supply them, somebody else will, but at a price they feel they can get.

Keith..

Yep i understand. what I cannot believe is the suppliers, why on earth dont they up production for xmas. All they are doing is feeding the secondary resellers and not helping themselves at all.

Keith

Keith..
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    production is at full capacity, some where around 9 million units per week, to cover the whole world.

My DH went to Bowlers today, for those that don't know its a very large computer fair at Trafford Park Manchester and they had hundreds of Wii's for sale all brand new[msnsmile2]

Florida Chatterbox
    you can check on availablility on www.wiipreorder.co.uk
    the site updates every 60 secs so if you watch it through the day you will maybe get lucky. No need to pay over the odds too as it just lists online shops like toysrus and argos etc

If that gets edited - DM me!!!!!