Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Wales

Florida Newbie

Hi from Wales

I am Leighton and I intend to go on my first Florida holiday next June.

Would a villa be ok or would a hotel on Idrive be better for me.

I intend to visit all disney parks and a few others with my wife and 2 kids aged 12 and 6.

I have heard so many conflicting opinions all advice is gratefully accepted

Thanks

Leighton

Florida Expert
    Leighton

Good to welcome another Welshman to the forum

Villa or hotel

Well to start with, a villa - you have SPACE to chill out. Why go for a hotel room when you can have the whole villa ! A private pool, games room, etc.

Flights are easy to arrange. Most owners know where to point you in the right directon for that and the car hire from this site is excellent service and Park tickets too.. Look at the links at the top of the forum page.

[msnsmile2][msnsmile2]
    Linda

Hi and welcome to the forums Leighton
    We are also a party of 4 so to speak and for us it has to be a villa every time. There is just nothing to compare to the space. amenities and comfort that your own home can give you. We came to this decision long before owning our own home too [msnsmile2]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Newbie
    Yes you have convinced me !!

Really beautiful properties on view in this forum

I have only been on package holidays before and would really like to rent a villa for 2 weeks and get seperate flights and car hire.

All seems like a big adventure to a valley boy !![msnwink][msnwink]

Florida Expert
    Leighton, you won't regret it [msnsmile] and now is a good time to be thinking about it as the $ - £ rate is good.

The children will love it.........

Just keep dropping in and ask about anything you want to know about Florida
    Linda

LIEGHTON You will enjoy your holiday with a villa your children will be able to play in the FLORIDA room and if they can swim they will have their own pool All the villas are verifed on these sites as you only rent from the owner so you are sure of certain standards .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Leighton

Welcome to the forum from Swansea.
    There is no way you would stay in a hotel once you have enjoyed the delights of renting a private vacation home. Linda has said it all in her posting above - the extra space, the comforts of home, your own private pool etc etc.

Enjoy planning your break with the family

Florida Expert
    Croeso Leighton
    Second time we went to Florida we stayed at a villa and have never looked back, it gives you the freedom to enjoy and relax in your pool after a long day at the parks. Direct flights from Cardiff( if you are near) are on a Thursday. Welcome to the forum.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome to the forum Leighton [msnsmile]

can i offer some reassurance, i'm on my 3rd booking using this site and in my experience booking seperately has been easier than with a travel agent, i would never stay in a hotel when you can get a villa that is so much better and i've got to say the villa owners on this site really care about your holiday and go that extra mile to make sure everything is perfect, they have such pride in their homes and nothing seems too much trouble for them [clap]

i would suggest you find your flights first and then enquire on all four villa sites above with your dates

the park tickets, car hire and sat nav i would recommend too

happy planning

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Hi Leighton, welcome to the forum.
    CDV