Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wrestlemania 2008 -Orlando

Gold 5 Star Member

Wrestlemania 2008 -Orlando

Our daughter noted that Wrestlemania 2008 was to be held at the Citrus Bowl Football Stadium in Orlando. As we will be in Florida at the time, she pleaded with her father to get tickets to take her to that for her 15th Birthday present (September past). Well yesterday , I am relieved to say, he got 2 fantastic tickets for her and him to go! She is a very happy bunny at the moment, I am just pleased I don't have to take her[msnwink]
    Are any other fans going?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Carol, what month is it on ? I have a couple of nephews that would love to go to that.

It's ok, I've found it. March
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sorry Lynne , didn't see your question, Yes March 30th 2008.

Administrator
    It's very likely that we'll be there as Josh is an avid WWE fan and if he keeps nagging me much more I'll have to give in and buy tickets.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Roger, if you don't get tickets, they were selling fast on Saturday, let me know, in our panic to ensure we got some tickets,living with a sad and sulky Teenager was not something we were prepared to risk[msneek] ,
    my husband has 2 extra tickets he won't need[msnembarrased] they are high up, and were more sensibly priced in my opinion. He has to collect them from the ground before the event, we are there early March,so not a problem If you do want them , please don't hesitate to DM me, I will happily let you know the details

Florida Chatterbox
    Carol, my brother went to Detroit to see this years event which he said was awesome and the Orlando event is being billed as bigger and better (he was also trying to get tickets for it this weekend)

I am sure they will have a great time.
    Tracey

Administrator
    Thanks for that. I'll let you know...

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Roger, if you don't get tickets, they were selling fast on Saturday, let me know, in our panic to ensure we got some tickets,living with a sad and sulky Teenager was not something we were prepared to risk[msneek] ,
    my husband has 2 extra tickets he won't need[msnembarrased] they are high up, and were more sensibly priced in my opinion. He has to collect them from the ground before the event, we are there early March,so not a problem If you do want them , please don't hesitate to DM me, I will happily let you know the details
    [/quote]

My son was dying to go, but we are in Las Vegas then -what to do...........................[stupid1]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Oh I have just the link for you Roger, hang on back in a mo as I posted something on our forum about WWE this morning need to go get it................
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Not my thing really although we did see The Rock at Universal in 2000.

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. at Universal CityWalk

Saturday, November 17 • 4pm - 6pm

Meet WWE Superstar Mick Foley and WWE hall of famer "The Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart for pictures, autographs, and more!

Might appeal to some!
    CDV