Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello New to the forum

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi and welcome to the forum Shirley. [msnsmile2]
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Welcome to the forum Shirley.[msnsmile2]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Welcome to the forum SHIRLEY
    Have a lovely time I am sure you will .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Hello Shirley, welcome to the forum.

So sorry to hear about your loss but hopefully your trip to Florida will bring back happy memories of your shared trip[msnsmile]

How lucky you are taking your grand daughter, I can't wait to take mine when she is a little older.

I arrive on the 2nd so save some sunhine for me

Liz

Florida Expert
    Hi and welcome to the forum. Don't forget the trip report when you get back.
    Sue

Florida Newbie
    Hi thought I would update you all. Very mixed holiday for us as a family happy and sad. The parks were absolutely wonderful as they always are. I even managed Adventure Island this year and went on most rides. All the fast ones upside down sideways you name it we did it. Could not take the tower drops though I thought that would be a bit much for me I thought I might leave my heart behind. The only other rids I find difficult are ones in the dark I do not like the dark either. Silly me.

Really enjoyed the holiday though and I am about to walk one of my daughters down the isle on the 5th January so purchased a christmas tree ornament from Disney. I have had their names inscribed on it so I am afraid they will not be able to hang it up until next years Christmas tree but it will be a wonderful memory for her although she did not go with us this year to Orlando. I am planning to take them all next year all my four girls my daughters new husband, and two of my daughters partners and 4 of my grandchildren a big party but should be absolute fun.

They are already asking me when we are going. When do people think the best time to go would be with quite young children and the heat and the queues at the park please advice. Early in the year February/March/April/May is that a good time? Normally I went in October/November as I did this year but looking forward to going earlier next year. Look forward to hearing from you all and thank you for making me welcome. I would also like to give my thanks to the Car Hire side and also the Park Tickets side they were really great and helpful. The family absolutely loved their swim with the Dolphins at Discovery Cove. A memory they will not forget and I am sure those that did not go this year will go next year.

Speak again soon.
    S J Scott

Florida Expert
    So pleased you have some good memories of your holiday. Planning your next visit to Florida will help pass the cold winter months here in the UK and give you something to look forward to.

Hope you all have a lovely wedding in January, not to far off now [msnsmile2]

I agree the Car Hire and Park Ticket services through this site are first class and excellent customer care. Really takes the hassle and stress away by the reliable service.
    Linda

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Shirley, glad you enjoyed your holiday. April is a good time to go to Florida, weather is good, not to hot and no humidity in April. When we went the queues were not to long.
    Enjoy your daughters wedding in January, not to long now. And don't forget to post some photo's on the forum.[cheers]
    Lovely idea about the christmas tree ornament, but will look nice next christmas.
    Also welcome to the forum.
    Barbara

Glad you had a great trip Shirley, and no post holiday blues as you have so much to look forward to as well[msnsmile]

April is a lovely time to visit, just try to avoid school hols as they vary so much this year and many schools are having their spring break after Easter.

Hope the wedding goes well I am sure you will be bursting with pride.......post a picture for us all to see if you can.[msnsmile]

Liz

Florida Junior
    Welcome to the forum Shirley!
    GulfCoveFL