Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello New to the forum

Florida Newbie

Hello New to the forum

I have been to Florida Orlando and was amazed at how much we enjoyed it. We thought it was for children, but I think as adults we thoroughly enjoyed it. Due to visit this time without my husband as he passed away this year. Hopefully we will have a good time still I am bringing members of my family and my granddaughter and we are well organised. Have brought the park tickets from this site so have plenty to go and see.

What is this with the footwear have not had a problem with mine in the past but must admit found trainers to be extremely comfortable to walk around the parks. They are amazing and everything you see is a surprise. People are so friendly and lovely to be with. We are coming to Orlando on the 26th October not long now 10 days to go.
    S J Scott

Gold 5 Star Member
    welcome to the forum Shirley

i hope you have a magical time in florida[msnsmile]

we took my mother in law a few years ago to disneyland paris, she was widowed just a few short months before and the holiday gave her something to look forward to, she wasn't sure if she would like it believing disney to be a place for children but came back saying that she found it truly magical seeing it all through her grandchildrens eyes and i hope you do too

be sure to come back and tell us all about it

Welcome to the forum Shirley and I know you will have an amazing time The wonder of Florida, is that there is something there for all us big kids [msnembarrased] My parents are in their 70s and always make sure they fit in a trip to Epcot, as their favourite park, every time they go.[msncool]
    Shirley

We took Jans mum for her 70th birthday present a few years ago before she died. Orlando is not just for kids, she loved it.
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    Welcome Shirley! So sorry about the passing of your husband. It's good you have family members to accompany you on this trip - have a wonderful time!

Florida Expert
    Welcome aboard, Shirley. You are so right, Florida is a wonderful place for all ages. Have a wonderful time.

Mike and Kath.

Florida Expert
    Hi, and welcome[msnsmile2]
    Chris

Florida Expert
    Hi Shirley, welcome to the forums. So sorry to hear about your husband but it is great that you'll have the support of family on what could be a difficult trip.

As you say the Orlando area is certainly not just for kids. There is so much to see and do away from the parks too. You'll find some great suggestions on these forums and in the guides but if you have any specific questions please ask.

The Disney town of Celebration is well worth a visit, especially as the homes will be decorated for Halloween when you are there.

Have a brilliant time and please let us know how you get on

Florida Expert
    BIG welcome Shirley[8D]
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Florida Expert gail and david roberts's Avatar
    welcome shirley [msnsmile][msnsmile]
    Gail