Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Car hire now available for US & Canadian customers

Administrator

Car hire now available for US & Canadian customers

We can now offer car hire for US and Canadian customers / license holders.

This is only availabe with Budget (at the moment - we're still working on the others).

Payment is still in UK Pounds Sterling which will be converted to US Dollars automatically by the card company when payment is processed.

US and Canadian license holders just order in the usual way at www.uscarhire.co.uk but MUST select the Budget option once they have their quote.

Florida Savvy
    Hi Roger.... Alamo are still on the hard sell pressure upgrade and take out the brakedown cover also saying if you take out Gold cover you are NOT coverd for tow if you have an accident even if you have CDW on your policy..the extra brakedown list is growing...

Malcolm

Gold 5 Star Member
    We nolonger go to the desk at Alamo but do self checkin...we have full cover both with our own US Ins for hirecars...and with our American Express..but still the list of 'extra' covers we need grows...

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Just a polite request to keep the thread on topic. If you have other things to discuss, why not start a new thread?

Florida Expert
    Roger i have a guest from Canada wanting to book a car next February, so does she do it in the normal way,then choose the Budget option....does she then have to mention anywhere that she is a US citizen.....sorry to seem a little dim but want to get it clear before i give her the information
    Thanks in advance
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Administrator
    I confirm we can now also take Canadian bookings. They just book in the usual way, selecting Budget as the supplier. They don't need to specifically mention they are from Canada as we ask for their address as part of the booking process anyhow.

Florida Expert
    Thanks Roger
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

Florida Junior
    I have guests from South America, can they also purchase park tickets and car hire in the same way
    Thanks
    Murial

Administrator
    Yes, no problem.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Murial
    I have guests from South America, can they also purchase park tickets and car hire in the same way
    Thanks
    Murial
    [/quote]

As a UK citizen (and license holder) living in Canada (also holding a Canadian drving licence)am I restricted to Budget? I like the idea of avoinding the queues with Dollar Express? Is that possible - or do Budget do something similar?

Thanks