Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Liesa's holiday part 2

So glad to hear you are enjoying your holiday, Liesa. You made it in the end!

Have you been to Prime Outlets yet? (the old Belz) It is really lovely, and new shops opening all the time - a great improvement on what used to be there. There is a small food court, too, with more eateries opening soon.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your stay.

ellie

Liesa
    Sounds like you are having a really good time, if you try Steak and Shake let us know as we want to try it next time[msnsmile2]
    Karen Scott

thanks Vicky, totally bloated for the rest of the day now, i had banana split had chocolate and strawberries on top, so think it was gorgeouosssssssssssssss, Steve had a really thick choc shake and Lauren had a very tasty vanilla one, ewe had one problem, we had been seated for 10 mins, when 2 fellas came in, one was high as a kite and the other a decent sort with manners, his mate wasnt rude to us or anything like that, but noted my tattoo on my top arm, he said something i kind of answered, he was ok, but obviously the staff didnt like his sort there, he kept swearing, his mate kept asking him to behave, he said "respect" crikey thought he was gonna have a right go at him, but before we went the nice lad mimed over im so sorry, even apologised to Lauren for having bad language around her, how sweet, the staff were fab very conscious of us and them a breath apart............. will go there again it was so nice, clean and cool, and very reasonable!

[party1][party1][party1][party1][party1]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Its nice to hear from you and know you and the family are having fun and enjoying your Florida fix in spite of the poor old troublesome knee . Make the most of every moment .[high5][high5][high5][high5]
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Glad you liked it Leisa, we only managed to go the once[msnsad]
    But if we ever go back, we will definately be stopping by.
    The waitress we had when we visited, loved our accent and kept coming over to hear more, we are from the Black Country, so I am suprised she understood a word[msnembarrased] Perhaps she didn't and just kept smiling to be polite[msnsmile2]
    vicky

our server was Linda tiny little lady and so sweet, we will go there again before we leave, its a nice clean place enjoyed it very much thanks Vicky,

oh and the knee not to bad today but had the morphine last night...... got the letter at home for the pre op assessment for arthroscopy........ hopefully get that appointment sorted on monday by lovely kerrie eldest daughter, missing them all at home loads......
    Liesa

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Susan J
    Leisa, why not get some Glucosamine Gel to rub on your knee- instant relief [or ibuprofen gel if you can take it]
    For dog Bandana -go to downtown Disney, you'll get one there!
    My sister had a great Dane once- then she won a beautiful PArker Knoll recliner in a competition, and when she came back from work, the whole arm had gone
    [/quote]

got Diesels bandana and some other bits, wore my knee out some more.......
    Liesa

Really enjoyed reading your report Liesa.[clap]
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx