Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Liesa's holiday part 2

Liesa's holiday part 2

as asked but we arent doing anything to special,
    days onward from last report part 1,

sunday 23rd sept 07,
    eventually we went to super target, found lots of bits and bobs for our new puppy we collect on the 13th oct, leashes, collars, toys toys.... dollar general had so many toys hard balls $1 bargains!!
    we played around in the pool for a while and sunbathed, we ate at longhorns and really enjoyed the meal, very reasonable
    had a very bad nights sleep with my leg

monday 24th
    swimming in the pool,heavenly!! went up to the clubhouse, had a beer, and Steve and Luren went in the pool, its just to hot to sit up there in full blare of the sun so didnt hang around for to long,
    went up to lake buena vista to do some shopping, bought some nice bits
    went to Ruby Tuesday for our evening meal, it was lovely,
    not to bad night with my leg

tuesday 25th sept 07
    went up to our very first walmart on the 27 next to southern dunes,
    bought more stuff, all so cheap,had a mcdonalds for lunch,
    went in the pool chilled,

wednesday 26th sept 07
    knee and joints are really playing up,
    started taking glucosimne ch..... we'll see
    went to the perfume shop this is back up at lbv,
    the old navy shop has been refurbed, looks exactly the same as it did when we went there before a few years ago,got myself a nice cardy/jacket, very reasonable
    went to logans roadhouse for dinner, didnt feel 100% bit sniffley so didnt eat much..... makes a change
    went in the pool at around midnight to see if the lovely warmth of the pool would help settle my leg it was nice, also bought tablets for lower leg pain, not sure if they helped but did sleep but with some pain as per usual

thursday 27th sept 07
    went in the pool for a swim lovely and warm....
    went to IHOP first time ever, OMG, had to take pictures, massive portions, very very nice......
    we finally went down to boggy creek airboats ride, it was lovely, thoroughly enjoyed it,hope to do the private tour before w e go home, its a longer one in the evening......
    caught my knee getting out the boat....... will say no more.....
    saw baby aligators, and some extinct birds, beautiful scenary,
    went down to old town and saw the masses of bikes.... theyre great, but was it hot or what???
    had to go in the pets palace, shame there wasnt to much for a great dane!! got a calender...some more bits and bobs
    went to Ruby tuesday again for dinner,
    Steves very miffed bout Rubys, he went to the toilet and a waiter also went, he came straight out without washing his hands, has put us off eating there again......
    had a lovely day....

friday 28th sept 07
    went for a drive up to the loop, very quiet around here, had a johnny rocket lunch, not as good as at pointe orlando
    ooops another pet shop....... nice to see the some dog owners let there dogs just mess on the floor and not clean up or tell someone, Lauren almost got it! grr[msnoo]
    we came back, did swimming chilling at the pool, Steve and Russ decided to try a helicopter ride, thoroughly enjoyed it, took lots of pics,
    had a lazy evening indoors early night

sat 29th sept 07
    went to dunkin donuts for brekkie, not that impressed, went shopping again,i got me some trainers!!!!!! i dont do trainers but have to start now as we will be getting our great dane pup when we get home, guess its more practical for dog walking,trying to find a bandana for my new puppy, i dont want halloween ones!
    went to pizza hut for dinner, saw the family who live opposite me at home just leaving, what a coincidence, didnt get to talk tho,
    decided on an earlier evening home, so bought dvd and enjoyed that, all bloated from pizza!![msnscared]

sunday 30th sept 07
    very bad night.....
    had a lovely time all of us in the pool,
    went up to denim world for Lauren shes wants more jeans! went to walgreens and chatted to the pharmacist, they advised me to see a Dr or go to ER, i asked for anything similar to the oramorph i was taking (morphine)that i could get from the shelf, didnt think i would have enough to help through some bad nights, couldnt really help bu
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Nice to hear from you and know what you are upto, don't forget to go to Krispy Kreme on the 192 for a donut, I like them loads better than Dunkin donuts but before anyone jumps down my throat - it is each to there own and thats my choice.

Waiting for the next installment.

J

Florida Expert
    Hi Liesa, loved the catching up. I told you the super target is great for dog stuff didn't I! Loved your report. Bit sick seeing that at Ruby Tuesdays[sick] I think I would of had to say something.
    Enjoy yourselves anyway Mrs. Speak to you soon [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Sounds as if you're having a great time Liesa doing the things you enjoy best, don't aplolgise for that!

Liz

Sounds as though you are chilled. That is what it is all about. Your new puppy will obviously be sooooooo spoilt!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Sandra

Enjoyed your report, Liesa
    Jan

wheres yours then Jan?
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Thanks for the report Leisa, sounds so good, wish I was there[msnsad]
    Try going to Steak N Shake for something to eat, it is in the style of a 50's diner, the food is good and the Milkshakes, well MMMMMMMmmmmmm[msntongue]
    The one we went to is on the opposite side to Walmart on the 192, gotta keep a look out for the sign though, it's not too easy to see.
    Enjoy, if you go, please tell us about it
    vicky

Florida Expert
    Good report Liesa, looks like you are enjoying your shopping!

I need to get back there!
    Daniel, Kaye, Millie and Harvey

Leisa, why not get some Glucosamine Gel to rub on your knee- instant relief [or ibuprofen gel if you can take it]
    For dog Bandana -go to downtown Disney, you'll get one there!
    My sister had a great Dane once- then she won a beautiful PArker Knoll recliner in a competition, and when she came back from work, the whole arm had gone