Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Liesa's holiday part 2

Florida Chatterbox
    Good to hear youre having a good time,apart from the pain in your knee,the swimming must be helping.With all your shopping looks like you will be buying more cases to bring it all back in,did you buy any dolls house stuff though?Enjoy the rest of your holiday[msncool]
    kitty

Hi Kitty, no more dolls house stuff for now, i have bought so many bits and bobs over the last 2 years that i would like to sort some out, have just decorated 3 rooms in the house Steve and i have made, gonna put finising touches to the decor before buying more, xx

Hi Susan
    am reluctant to buy any gel type stuff here, we did this a trip or two before and i ended up calling the a and e at home as it burnt me so badly (temporarily) thank goodness, willl get Steve to take me to downtown orlando, never been there yet!!
    thanks xx

Vicky, we will have a look for it tonight and let you know our thoughts
    [msnwink]thanks xx

thanks all xxx
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for the report Liesa, sounds like you are having a relaxing time.
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Enjoyed the report Liesa, sorry to hear your knee is giving you so much pain. Was wondering which extinct birds you saw on your airboat ride[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    <span style="color:blue">Vicky, we will have a look for it tonight and let you know our thoughts
    thanks xx</span id="blue">

Well Leisa, did youy find it?[msnsmile2]
    vicky

na, have had enough of eating out, only so much you can eat and enjoy, last night Steve and i had chinese buffet it was horrible, Russ and Lauren dont eat it so we had instructions to get them macdonalds on way home..... its hard when they dont like the same stuff as us,
    maybe try steak and shake today.......
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    It's mainly burgers Leisa, so the kids should love it, I know ours did, you gotta try the milkshakes, even if it's all you have[msntongue]
    vicky

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    na, have had enough of eating out, only so much you can eat and enjoy, last night Steve and i had chinese buffet it was horrible, Russ and Lauren dont eat it so we had instructions to get them macdonalds on way home..... its hard when they dont like the same stuff as us,
    maybe try steak and shake today.......
    [/quote]

Liesa, have you been to the Deli counter at Publix? They have a wonderful selection of cold meats which you can try before you buy. Add these to a nice baked potato, some crispy salad (I love the huge tomatoes you buy there) and the many Publix prepared salads (ie potato salad, coleslaw). Then eat this sitting around the pool deck with a nice cold drink and it makes an easy, fabulous and refreshing alternative to eating out. We just love to do this[msnsmile]

Dawn

would love to sit around the pool deck but it keeps raining!!! and i mean raining......
    will see bout that, we may have night in tonight with dvd and grub.....
    Liesa

Enjoy your night in Liesa[msnsmile] You can always go for a midnight swim after the DVD[msnsmile]

Dawn