Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: DOWNTOWN DISNEY GUEST RELATIONS

Florida Newbie

DOWNTOWN DISNEY GUEST RELATIONS

Hi

Can you buy tickets from the guest relations at Downtown Disney? Its just that they are opon until 11pm which is handy as we don't land until 5.30pm.

Thanks

Michelle

Florida Chatterbox
    Yes Michelle you can buy tickets there and get some good advice (if you need it).

Claire
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

Florida Newbie
    Hi Clare

Thats great news thanks, hopefully we can avoid the queues in the morning. I will have vouchers from Travel City Direct for my flexi tickets can I exchange them for tickets anywhere other than Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure, is there somewhere in City Walk ?

Thanks

Michelle

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Michelle

The best way and cheaper than Disney gate prices is the attraction ticket link here. You will get actual tickets and not vouchers like you have with TCD and you will avoid the queues as well, as you can go straight to the turnstiles.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    They delivery to the UK or US, or will deliver to your villa in a time slot of your choice, or you can collect from their offices , whicha are very easy to find.

One thing we find very helpful is that they also drop off the leaflets with all the opening times plus details of parades etc, so you can plan properly, if you are a planning freak like me.

Well worth it.

Jo

Florida Newbie
    Hi

Thanks everyone but I still have some days left on my Disney tickets from 2004 and I won't know how many until I get the tickets scanned when I get there. Hopefully I will then only have to buy a one or two day pass.
    Has anyone got any tips as to where I can get my vouchers exchanged for Universal i.e City Walk or anywhere that may be open Sunday pm.

Thanks

Michelle

No, at Universal it is at the entrance only -and you would pay parking to get them exchanged- may as well just do it when you visit -and go for the convenience and good prices of the ticket site on here next time

Florida Chatterbox
    does anyone know if you can get unused disney tickets scanned at downtown disney , as I dont want to waste a day going to one of the parks until I am sure what is left on my tickets. Also does anyone how it go,s with I have 2 child tickets bought in 2003/4 for my son and duaghter who are now teenagers can they still use them ? or do I have to give them away to two children /

Thanks for your help

Florida Chatterbox
    yes you can get your tickets scanned at downtown disney and upgrade childs tickets to adults but i dont know what the restrictions are -we were asked when we bought them/how old our daughter was/is now.Must have had the ticket at least a year as we'd bought 10 day tickets to use on multiple holidays.It doesn't hurt to ask.I tried to do a marking system on the tickets so i knew what we'd used but looking at the tickets i've managed to mess it up good and proper!

[msnembarrased]

Ali