Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: POPYE & BLUTOS BILGE RAT BARGES

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by luckylady
    I agree guys you expect to get wet, but there is wet and there is WET!!! WET!!!
    The last time we was on this ride there wasn't a cat in HE**S chance of us drying off in the sunshine.
    We was soaked to the skin,in fact my red canvas shoes dyed my feet red and Bruce's denim blue shorts were so wet the dye run down his legs.To say the least we was in a mess [grin][grin]
    [/quote]

Oh Barbara I know just how you felt, this reminds me of the very first time we went to Florida I bought some beautiful soft leather blue loafer type shoes, they were highly unfashionable but soooooo comfortable, unfortunately every day I wore them my feet turned an attractive shade of navy[msneek] and even after a shower and a bath and then swimming I still had blue feet - but I really didn't care.... those shoes were so comfortable, I just wish I'd bought them in beige!!
    Caroline & Dave

Florida Chatterbox
    Easily the best water ride ever! (although the Toon Lagoon Falls next door, is pretty good too)

I was kinda annoyed tho that we were made to keep shoes ON [:O] while in the Barge. We all got on, took our shoes off and put them into the covered bins in the middle of the boat, then one of the operators came by and told us to put our shoes back on!!

We took them out, pretended to put them back on then put them back in the bin when he turned away!!

we had the best laugh, some of the drops you go down were mental. I thought we would tip over they were so steep.

But i have to say, the people at the top of the ship with the water cannons towards the end were absolute ********!!

haha

Duncan

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I love this one too, got soaked last week first time and second hardly a drop but the guy next to us was drenched[msnsmile2]

I just don't see the point of going on these rides in a cape either btw....what's the point!
    CDV

I too love this ride. I am always the unlucky one who gets soaked. mel always manages to not get wet. Must be her magic forecfield!.

I agree that people wearing those stupid macks need to be banned from riding on it. The whole point of the ride is to get soaked.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert
    We all love this ride and can't see the point in the ponchos. Part of the fun is seeing who gets wetest.

Florida Chatterbox
    Hey

All open as of yesterday, so dont think they will be closed this hallowe'en

Florida Expert
    Fantastic ride - the best water ride I have ever been on, by quite some distance!!
    Chris

Not one part of our clothes were dry when we came off this ride !
    What a laugh