Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: thirsty work

Florida Newbie

thirsty work

Hi All at the theme parks can you purchase a drink which you can top up for free during your visit. If so what is the cost and do they do it all the parks, where do you top it up. Think i read about it here but cant find the thread and it seems like a good idea. Thanks
    Tony

I believe it costs $6 per day and the cup barcode has to be scanned. Not 100% sure though.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    I thought that they did this only at the Water Parks (Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon).

I think that the first time when you buy the cup itself it costs about US$20 and then on subsequent visits you buy the barcode sticker for about US$8 / US$10.

Hope this helps [msnsmile]

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    They only refill cups you get are at Disney Waterparks and also at (Universal, you buy the souvenior cup and the refills are then 60cents.)

Disney regular theme parks do not do the refills, although they have plenty of water fountation around the parks, so you can refill your own cup. If you want the water a little colder, you can ask any of the stands for a cup of ice water.
    CERI

Florida Expert
    It costs $10 for the cup and refill (the first time) and then if you go back you get another sticker to stick on the original cup for $6. As said above you can only purchase these at Disney Waterparks. These are great for the whole family, you only need 1 cup.