Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: BA - Childrens Meals ?

Florida Newbie

BA - Childrens Meals ?

Has anyone had the BA childrens meals? My boys are very good eaters, so will maybe jut opt for the adults meals for them, but was wondering what kind of food was in the kids meals.

Thanks
    Diane Reid

Florida Expert
    If you imagine the sort of food you would expect in any food establishment that they think children will like then you won't go far wrong.
    As is typical with all of these places chicken nuggets, sausages and fish fingers seems to be the limit to their imagination, and we have found that the airlines that we have travelled on always seem to stick to this 'safe' option.
    Shame really, as most kids that I know would happily go for the same as the adults - just in smaller portions (if that is possible with an in flight meal [msnscared])

Kenny

Florida Newbie
    hi Diane why not e-mail ba or give um a call i'm sure they would be helpful in what you ask um

Florida Chatterbox
    We had a childrens meal booked on our last flight - it was chicken nuggets, chips and beans on the outbound and spaghetti and sauce on the inbound. If my memory serves me right the nuggets and chips went down well, the pasta less so but the childrens snacks (crisps, sweets etc) were the favourite.

The only thing that really surprised me was that the children were all served cheese and (lots of) mustard sandwiches for tea whilst the adults got chicken and mayo. Just seemed a little spicy for the smaller children.
    Tracey

I haven't taken a lot of notice of what is in the meals, but they are usually served before the adult meals, so this can help with little children who may need help with their food
    Shirley

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dreid
    Has anyone had the BA childrens meals? My boys are very good eaters, so will maybe jut opt for the adults meals for them, but was wondering what kind of food was in the kids meals.

Thanks
    [/quote]

They are no where near as healthy or additive free as they should be. What really annoyed me on our last flight was that adults all got a bottle of mineral water and children got a bottle of some sort of flavoured coloured rubbish to drink - I think airlines need to take note and get some advice on childrens meals from Jamie Oliver[msnwink]

If your children like as has been suggested above you will be ok but if they like healther options take some of your own with you[msnsmile2]

Florida Newbie
    Thanks all - by the sounds of it I will stick with the adults meals and bring along a few snacks for them .

Diane Reid

Florida Expert
    The only advantage is if they have childrens meals they are served first.
    Jo