Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Dine with Shamu?

Dine with Shamu?

We are flying out to Florida on Wednesday and are looking to book the Dine with Shamu package at Seaworld as my two boys aged 3 and 4 love Shamu and it will be the 4 year olds birthday on Friday.

Has anyone done the dine with Shamu and what did you think?
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1922.aspx

Florida Expert
    Nick

We have done this a few times now and the last time was August this year.

I would certainly recommend it, the food on the buffet is good and there is plently of it. Also you get free beer - the Strawberry flavoured one was very nice [party2].

The trainers give you time to eat your food and then they go through a training session with Shamu and there is plenty of photo opportunities.

I would recommend that you get there earlier than the sitting time as they do tend to let people in early and as soon as you are seated you can start on the buffet. At the end the trainers also came across to where we were seated so that everyone could ask questions.

Here's a couple of photo's

Michelle

Gold 5 Star Member
    we would recommend dine with Shamu too, we went for the earlier dining time and there was a good buffet with hot and cold choices plus chocolate covered shamu cookies for the kids

there was plenty of opportunities to take photos and the trainers answered all the kids questions, even the very silly ones

i would recommend you ask for a table in the centre as they are around the edge of the pool and those ones nearest the centre seemed the best

my son was a little poorly and asleep in a stroller for the majority of the meal, the server thought it was such a shame he missed out so she brought him a box with shamu cookies to take home a cuddly shamu and a dine with shamu t shirt we thought this was very thoughtful of her[msnsmile]