Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: present shopping on holiday

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • a chore and frustrating

17 13.28%
  • a pleasure and you love it

38 29.69%
  • not something you do

39 30.47%
  • something you feel obliged to do

27 21.09%
  • other

7 5.47%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: present shopping on holiday

Gold 5 Star Member

present shopping on holiday

is it

Gold 5 Star Member
    pressie shopping is something i feel obliged to do and always gets me frustrated towards the end of the holiday

i've usually not found anything to buy or i've started to worry about the gifts i have bought

i love shoping but not good when it comes to choosing gifts

We buy clothes for the kids, sometimes something specific that they have asked us to try and get, but other than that we don't do any present buying.

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    We don't really buy pressies anymore Marie as we are away too often, saying that I will this trip as my folks are just back form Turkey with lots of knick knacks for me (My main 40th birthday present from my folks was presented to me tonight also as being the mare I am no one new what to buy at the time so I opted for gold from Turkey as it is really nice and 14kt too).

Overall I never find shopping a chore especially in Florida and on more than one occasion each trip I fill the boot, back seat,passenger seat and floor too. I shall do my Christmas shopping next week and looking forward to it. I do go to local neighboorhoods rather than the norm mind you as I think you can sniff out more bargains!

I would say I am a true shopaholic not just something I enjoy but an addicition and I hate shopping with anyone one else whether it be girlfriends, Mum and especially Mr CDV.[:I]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    I love shopping and usually get a few Disney items to put away for Christmas for the girls.[xmas2]
    Paula

We don't really buy pressents unless one of the children are not with us and we see something we know they would really like[msnsmile2]

If its a chore then in my view you should stop doing it, your holiday is a time for you[msnwink]

Arborfield, Berkshire, UK & Davenport, Florida
    I love present shopping - not just on holiday but anytime!![msnsmile]
    Frances

Florida Expert
    We take our children and their partners food back; that is always very well received.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm over in Florida for a few days starting tomorrow and the children have said they are looking forward to their presents. I personally find it a pain as I'll have to find time to go to Downtown Disney when I've got more than enough to do on a short trip.

Last time I had to buy Freya a princess dress and all the shop assistants were joking that it was really for me [msnembarrased].

I don't really have anyone we need to buy presents for. The children always like to get some little presents for their friends (tat!), and they love looking at keyrings, pens etc.

Dawn Murray