Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: present shopping on holiday

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • a chore and frustrating

17 13.28%
  • a pleasure and you love it

38 29.69%
  • not something you do

39 30.47%
  • something you feel obliged to do

27 21.09%
  • other

7 5.47%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: present shopping on holiday

Tend to drop Jane and Emma off at Millenia Mall while me and Rebecca head to one of the parks for the day. Then meet up for tea at the Cheesecake Factory.

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    When at home I like shopping (not food shopping) but when in the states I LOVE shopping for anything, usually have a list from family and friends and I love scra?booking so love looking for new things, could shop for most of the vacation.
    ? missed out the p so it would't get deleted[msnembarrased]
    Lyn

Florida Expert
    I love shopping - especially in Florida looking for different things or items that are more expensive if bought here - just as well with two teenage daughters. We buy holiday pressies for our parents - something small, perhaps a bit more if one has taken us to/from the airport. In August I bought 80% of my Christmas presents, a few pre-Christmas birthday presents and my daughter's prom dress for next June [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We used to love shopping for gifts.

But we don't do it every trip now. After a while it becomes a chore and then its not something I like to do!

I prefer to shop for the kids and ourselves.

Some people just don't appreciate gifts, especially the "posh" relations who look at gifts as tat.
    So I'd rather not give them a second thought!![msncool]
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Chatterbox
    we have been so many times now [15] so I think our small family have seen every Disney item there is. but on saying that we were out there in the last two weeks , and i picked up a couple of DKNY watches for my sisters and several Guess T.shirts for my neices but they will be kept for Xmas.

Indian ridge oak Florida , South Godstone
    We shop for jeans and trainers and small gifts for the boys school friends.
    Also (nearly forgot)[msnembarrased],as its Tony's 50th birthday while we are away in Sunny Florida next week i better check out where the Dollar Tree shop is !![msnsmile2]
    Tracy

Super Moderator
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by tony2000
    We shop for jeans and trainers and small gifts for the boys school friends.
    Also (nearly forgot)[msnembarrased],as its Tony's 50th birthday while we are away in Sunny Florida next week i better check out where the Dollar Tree shop is !![msnsmile2]
    Tracy
    [/quote]

Nothing like 'pushing the boat out' and going for top end present for a special birthday[msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Kids are grown up now so Disney tit bits are not so apealing.... they now want Abercrombie, Hollister etc as they are so much cheaper than home.... so we get a list..... costs us a fortune....[msnsad][msnscared]
    VIOLET BARROW