Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not long now

Florida Newbie

not long now

the family are getting really excited now.

received our orlando planner yesterday by e-mail and this has kicked in the reality that we are near enough there, just seven day's left to go.

my grandchildren are so excited i just can't wait to see their expressions when they see the sights of magic kingdom etc for themselves.

hopefully i can give trip reports when we are there, if not i will provide one on our return.

waiting for the sat nav to come in the next day or so, will prepare the car for the airport this weekend then three more working days, just can't come soon enough.

thanks to everyone for the invaluable advice and info contained in this site, it is certainly a great resource which i fondly spread the word around to others. thanks...

Florida Chatterbox
    Have a lovely holiday and trip reports would be nice,especially ones with photos[msncool]
    kitty

Florida Junior
    Have a fantastic time! I am so jealous. It's 11 weeks till we go, and it can't come quick enough. I am sure your grandchildren will love it. I can remember my granddaughter and grandson's face when they saw their first sighting of the catle from the jetty, waiting to get the ferry over to Magic Kingdom. Worth every penny just to see that! Enjoy it. Make sure you do a trip report when you get back - I love them.

Gold 5 Star Member
    i hope you and the children have a lovely time, will look fwd to seeing some lovely pics when you come home[msnsmile][msnsmile][msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have a great holiday Alex, your grandchildren will love it there.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    It's a great feeling when it gets so near to your holiday. We are off 4 weeks on Saturday but it will be a working holiday for us but still really look forward to going and having my breakfast by the pool!!! Have a great time and I look forward to reading your trip report.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Alex, you are going to have a fantastic time; your grandchildren will love it. We took our two grandaughters this year (4 & 2) both of them loved it; also their mum and dad too! We all ahd such a great time I'm looking forward to when we do it all again in a couple of years time.[msnsmile2]

A tip make sure you and the family take loads of pictures...
    Dave [msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member
    However many times we've been to Florida, we always get excited so I can well imagine how you and your grandchildren must be feeling.

I once had a guest who didn't tell their children where they were going and even at the airport the kids didn't twig that Orlando meant Florida or even Disney. They were told when they arrived and went ballistic with excitement!

I know you'll all have a fabulous time but don't forget to tell us all about it.
    blott

Florida Expert
    Have a super holiday Alex.[clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Olive

Florida Newbie
    thanks to everone for the replies, this will be a holiday to remember. this will be our third trip but our grandchildrens first to florida, they are twins and will be six this november so i thought it would be an excellent age to take them, and of course they love all the disney movies etc.

i had intended not to inform them that it was florida we were going to, i was going to pretend it was benidorm then on the plane make out we had got on the wrong flight, act disappointed then tell them. but of course i could not contend with myself and just had to let them know.

will let everone know how our trip went and post photos as well.