Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Its's here!!!

Florida Chatterbox
    Have a wonderful time Liesa and if you have time let us know how you got on at twilight for your requested seats.

Jill

Have a lovely time ,We are here at the moment but leave FRIDAY and are very sad as it soon as come the time .
    It is raining this morning but it is saving the nice weather for you [msnsmile2]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Enjoy your holiday Liesa.
    blott

thankyou everybody,
    im so scared....... i dont do flying to well, anyway update on seats, was asked to phone back and speak to a certain lady, i did so and have been given bulkhead seats for going, 21e/d and 2 behind
    will probably pop in later as i have to go to town again, more dollars!!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Row 21 is great Liesa, we had those there and back last time via special services.
    blott

Gold 5 Star Member
    That's great news on the seats Liesa. Have a great flight over and don't worry. See you all at Terra Verde[party1][party1][party1]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Expert
    Have a great time Liesa. [party1]
    Nikki D

Florida Expert
    Have wonderful holiday Liesa,we won't be far behind you we go on Sunday,hope to see you.

Sheena
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx

Florida Expert
    Great news about the seats Leisa, we had 21 abc there and back in July, nobody else in that part of cabin on way there and only a couple more on way back, I think it is a great place to sit.
    I am a very nervous flyer and these seats worked out great for me[msnsmile2]
    Happy flying[msnembarrased][msnwink][msnsmile2]
    vicky

will call you when we're settled and your there Sheena, Lynne will wait for you to call me! if only you all knew how my belly was flipping right now!!
    just off to finish packing,
    Blott, have spoken with virgin re oramorph and they called me, andwant me to get in touch with the US embassy, have done that and had to listen to a very long message on the phone, so have to take Dr's letter "check" and bottle with name on "check" and if nessecary repeat prescription, i dont have one, hoping the pain will soon go
    so thanks for advice oh also told me to call another number but there is no answer...... am sure all will be ok.....[msnscared][sick][sick][sick]thats how im now feeling!!
    thanks again everyone xxxxx[grouphug][grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]
    Liesa