Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Food delivered kissimmee

Florida Newbie

Food delivered kissimmee

Hi,
    We are staying in Cumbrian Lakes in a weeks time. My sister and brother in law are arriving friday, a day before us and they cant drive. There will be a basic welcome food parcel when they arrive but is only bacon , eggs , bread and cereal. Anyone know any delivery numbers I can give them so they dont starve the first night? i hear walmart is 5 mins away but we have no idea how expensive taxis are.

Hi Kerri,

www.gardengrocer.com do a delivery service or maybe they could order a pizza to be delivered
    Dawn Murray

Florida Newbie
    Hi dawn,

they wont have internet access. Do you know if they take telephone orders?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Kerry,

I would ask the people you are renting your villa from. Our MC have always helped in the past when guests require food parcels.[msnsmile2]

Hope you have a fantastic time.
    Paula

Kerry, I think they will only take on line orders, but they could order before they go and arrange a delivery time to suit
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Most villas get an array of leaflets delivered regularly to them so there should be some choice of places they can phone and order.

Alternatively they must be getting from the airport to the villa by some means (taxi?) so can probably arrange with them to do a stop at a supermarket on the way. Some I've seen will allow a half hour shop. They can also check with the cab driver on rough costs if they did decide they want to eat out.

There's nothing to stop them taking some snacks with them in their cases as long as none of it is prohibited.

Looking at what is provided it seems strange there is no milk. They can take tea and coffee over.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Ask the villa owner to organise something, most will oblige.
    CDV

Hi

We own a house on Cumbrian Lakes and there are several take away places which will deliver including Papa Johns pizza and several chinese.

As mentioned above, the chances are that there will be menus in the house so they should be fine.

Hope you all have a fab time - we only came back 2 weeks ago and I can't wait until we go again!

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Florida Expert
    we are also on cumbrian lakes - I have in the past put in a made to order welcome pack for guests - it is not cheap to do but I am sure the owner will be able to organise this with their management company.
    have a great holiday!
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

I am 100% sure there will be take-away stickers on the fridge and lots of leaflets in drawer. Everytime we go out to the villa I seem to have to sort through loads and always leave a selection, so I am sure your relations will find plenty.

Val