Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Teeth whitening

Florida Expert
    my husband had his done - he thinks at windermere as well but seems to remember it being about $450
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    would love to have mine done Julie.

I have very sensitive teeth-tell me is it going to make them hurt more.
    Orlandobabe

Mine were only sensitive for about an hour after the treatment[msnsmile2]

i used the crest whitening paste every night for 14 days whilst we were last in florida personally i didnt see any difference, if i win the lottery it would be the first thing i would do, dont think this is cheap!
    when you go to walmart they do so many different types of DIY kits to help whitening your teeth!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I'm quite lucky with the colour of my teeth as I don't smoke or drink coffee. I have used Beverly Hills whitening toothpaste for the last 12 years or so. It was a bit pricey when it first came out but it's more mainstream now and I think it's about £4 plus plus sometimes you get 2 for 1 etc in Boots/Superdrug.

CDV

I can only thoroughly recommend Windermere Dentistry they were so professional and the results were fabulous.

I had always had naturally yellow teeth since I first got my adult teeth (nothing to do with smoking as I have never tried a cig in my life!) and 3 years on they are still nice and white.

The great thing about Windermere is you get a made to measure mouth tray (they take a mould of you mouth) and spare bleach to do top up treatments at home - although as yet I have not needed to use mine.

Joyce is right it was $450 which is less than half you would pay in the UK, when I first asked it was around £600 to have it done here.

You just can't beat having in done professionally[msnsmile2]

Administrator
    Carolyn uses a dentist in Kissimmee. $199 and they take a mould of your teeth and 2 days later you collect them. Then you drop some whitening fluid they supply in to the mould and put it on your teeth for around an hour a day.

After 3 days her teeth looked really white. Once at the whiteness you require, you just put them on occasionally to keep them at that colour. The kit probably lasts around 2 years.

I'll post back later once I find out the name of the dentist.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by orlandobabe
    would love to have mine done Julie.

I have very sensitive teeth-tell me is it going to make them hurt more.
    [/quote]

I also have very sensitive teeth and use Sensodyne's gentle whitening toothpaste. I drink a lot of coffee but using the toothpaste does keep them whiter but probably not as white as special preparations mentioned above.
    Brenda
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3197.aspx

Administrator
    This is the website for the dentist Carolyn uses. They are very good:

[the website has changed]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    I had my teeth bleached/whitened in August 2004 and they are still great - you get a home top-up kit too, I can thoroughly recomend the place I went to, very high tech and friendly, and only 5-10 mins from Millenia Mall

8976 Conroy Windermere Road
    407 909 1099

www.windermeredentist.com

I originally booked with Britesmile but they sent me to some awful hikky dentist out in the sticks Windermere were a touch cheaper and there was no comparison with the dentist[msnwink][high5]

Although there are plenty of over the counter products available I would prefer to go down the professional route

I have been really happy with my results and my UK dentist was very impressed[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]
    How about a pic to see the results! I have often been tempted to have this done