Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 6 year aniversary

6 year aniversary

It comes around so quickly[msnsad]

I like many other people arpound the world will never get over that fateful day[msnsad]

May all who lost their lives rest in peace[grouphug]

Hope the saftey in all places being installed works and they do not get a chance to cause a day like NEW YORK had and all the people that lost their lives that day .
    May they all be remembered .
    MAUREEN .
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

We were in our villa the day it happened. My son was watching the TV with CNN on and called to us to come and see. We could not believe our eyes. We thought at first it was just a small 'plane, and could not comprehend what was actually happening. I shall never forget watching the second plane hit the tower. We were all stunned.

We shall never forget that day, and we remember all who lost their lives, and their poor families.
    ellie

Gold 5 Star Member
    I don't think any of us who were old enough will ever forget that day, Ellie. I still remember the shock of it all. My cousin was working at 7 World Trade Center, which also collapsed, but fortunately, he was not hurt. And I'll never forget the fear expressed by my children. My youngest was only 6, and she was so afraid that day that they would fly a plane into the building where her daddy worked.

Still so hard to remember the events of that day, but we always need to keep those people and their families in our thoughts and prayers.
    Teresa

The amazing thing was, Teresa, that despite the horror and sadness of the day's events we received nothing but help and kindness when we were stranded in the US due to flights being cancelled. We were truly 2 countries united in sorrow and shock.
    ellie

i remember this happening, couldnt believe what i was seeing on tv, i was just about to go to the school to pick my daughter up, i was glued to the tv screen, God bless everyone around the world who was involved in some way we will never forget xxx
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Just reading the above post brings tears to my eyes. I remember switching the telly on to watch the news at lunch time and thinking they had put a film on instead. I couldn't get my head around the fact that this was actualy happening in real life. I was so stunned. My heart goes out to all the families that lost a loved one. It is hard to beleive it is six years ago, it is still so clear in my mind.

I was in the hospital and very close to death. I survived but many others didn't that day and for that I thank God. My thoughts and prayers are with the families today.
    Lynne