Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: complete post with replies missing

Gold 5 Star Member

complete post with replies missing

please can someone tell me if only a moderator can do this or the originator of the post

and also please will you clarify so i know i am following the rules

i am allowed to politely say so in a post that someone has made me very unhappy and caused distress by thier comments in reply to my contribution to the topic

thanks

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Only a moderator or admin can do this. If it's the thread I'm thinking about, we've had a few people email us saying they were not happy with it and thus removed the thread.

We're more than happy for people to discuss most things here (use the off topic area if it's not Florida related) but the moment people start getting upset with postings, we draw the line as we want to keep the forums a friendly and inviting place for people to visit and the last thing we need is for potential new guests to be put off using the forums.

Gold 5 Star Member
    i cannot see why the topic was deleted as there was nothing rude or anything

someone upset me by their comments on this topic and i believe that i said so politely in my reply

the person then removed the post and apologised, i accepted that apology

i am very unhappy as i was not contacted to remove any comments that i may have said that you feel inappropriate and feel the topic was removed to protect another forum member for her appalingy behaviour

i am now kindly going to bow out of this forum, i have made some good friends which i will miss but i do feel i have been very badly treated today

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    Mizzy

Please don't go. The majority of us are a very happy bunch of people. We can all have our off days. Believe me if I had a pound for every one that disagreed with me I would be a millionaire

We all love your posts and enjoy chatting tons.

PLEASE
    CERI

I wish I could please all of the people all of the time but it's impossible.

We'd be sad to see you go mizzy but I do have to try and run an orderly forum here and did not like the way the thread was developing. I'm not talking about any one person's contribution to the thread here - just making a general comment.

I make no excuses about trying to keep the forums friendly and on an even keel.

Gold 5 Star Member
    i'm finishing off now John by saying you do run a great forum but i have to highlight you to the fact that you do not see all dm's and i can tell you that there have been some highly unpleasant ones sent

i would like to sincerely apologise if anyone felt my posts have been anything other than family friendly

bye

We would certainly encourage anyone who is not happy with a DM they have received to report it to us as we would take a very dim view of anyone abusing the forums in that way.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    i'm finishing off now John by saying you do run a great forum but i have to highlight you to the fact that you do not see all dm's and i can tell you that there have been some highly unpleasant ones sent
    [/quote]