Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Just booked next summer sch hols - get in !!!!

Florida Savvy

Just booked next summer sch hols - get in !!!!

Just booked the family, Heathrow - Miami via Madrid with Iberia on the Opodo site for first week of school hols, July 23rd. £391pp return all inc.. GET INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!! [8D] [:O]

Florida Expert
    Brilliant price and how nice to be booked already, it will come around so fast. Well done.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well done, great price!!
    Sue
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1977.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Further to my original post, my eldest son has just decided to join us and after a couple of weeks of searching, IBERIA has dropped the particular price we want to £512 - not as good as our original £391 but lots cheaper than any other carrier I could find.We WANT to go to Miami as our destination is Naples but we looked at all airports such as FLL, RSW, TAM and even MCO. I think given the rise in fuel costs £512 is a pretty good deal - and he will have no extra parking costs as he can come with us. Pretty pleased with that! I thought I'd flag it up as it's worth considering if you're trying to get a family to Florida at school holiday time.