Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: villa owners

Florida Savvy

villa owners

Hi all you villa owners having been to Florida five times over the last 23 years and love the place, i was thinking why people that own their own villa do not move to Florida permanently. I am waiting for a lottery win then you wouldn't see me for dust, until then heres dreaming of my next visit, whenever that maybe.

Many Thanks in advance if you reply
    Poolman

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    If only it was that easy
    CDV

Sadly, Poolman, the American Government make it VERY hard for Brits to move there. [msncry]

If only we could stay longer at our villa, but unfortunately you have to jump through many hoops and it is not easy.
    ellie

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We love it for vacations but there is no way we'd ever consider living there - it's not our thing at all. We love the history, culture and heritage of the UK way too much and would really miss it.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by poolman
    Hi was thinking why people that own their own villa do not move to Florida permanently.
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    i'd never consider moving there either, nice for a holiday but far too hot, like John i prefer to stay at home

considering moving 15 miles away is a scary enough prospect for us at the moment[msnscared]

I am with John amd Mizzy I love spending weeks there at a time but I would not want to school my children in the USA[msnsmile] If I did not have children however I would consider living there for a few years but not forever[msnsmile2]

I'm looking forward to spending a few more weeks of the year in the US as the kids abandon us[msncry][msnwink] but I love England fat too much to consider leaving permanently.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by caroline
    I love England fat too much to consider leaving permanently.
    [/quote]

Can you not get England fat in that store at Old Town Kissimmee Caroline??????[msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink][msnwink]
    Paula

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    That tickled me too!
    CDV

having lived there for a few years and moved back. In an ideal world I would do 4 - 5 months in florida and the rest in the Europe.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by poolman
    Hi all you villa owners having been to Florida five times over the last 23 years and love the place, i was thinking why people that own their own villa do not move to Florida permanently. I am waiting for a lottery win then you wouldn't see me for dust, until then heres dreaming of my next visit, whenever that maybe.

Many Thanks in advance if you reply
    Poolman[8]
    [/quote]