Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Just a quick thank you to Roger and team for a great car hire this trip, its the first ime we have used you and it was all painless (except for the wait at Dollar so must sign up for Dollar Express next time)

We booked the Gold Premium as there were two of us driving and it was cheaper I think than the Silver as we just took it back empty having got the car with a full tank.

The other thing I liked was there was NO swipe of any credit card as everything was pre paid[clap]

We will be booking again for April 2008 and will thoroughly recommend you to others[clap][clap]

It is a brilliant service, Julie, isn't it? Even if they did not offer some of the most competitive prices around, they would be worth dealing with just because of the excellent service they give.

But combine that with the fantastic prices and you really can't go wrong.

Now don't get too big headed, boys![msnwink]
    ellie

Florida Expert
    I have [u]never</u> had any problems renting through this site. Always a quick response to any questions and paperwork done in a timely fashion.
    Linda

Definitely sign up for Dollar Express!!

It's free and makes everything so quick and painless[msnsmile]

Liz

Administrator
    Thanks for the comments!

Hi Julie,

I completely agree We have always booked with Roger, and have never had a problem at all.

In fact, on this trip Roger sorted out a problem that my neice had with her car hire. All her own fault really, as she left it until the day before travel before she booked her car hire, and then had her credit card refused, and had only a couple of hours before the flight in order to sort it out. Anyhow, Roger to the rescue, and everything arranged so that she could pick up her car at MCO.

However, I wouldn't recommend leaving it to the last minute to book! Way too stressful, by far!

Anyhow, thanks again, Roger. Would only EVER use this site in order to book!

Nuala
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Administrator
    Just to avoid my head getting too big, and John feeling left out - although most people deal with me for car hire issues on a day to day basis, John does a lot of work behind the scenes allowing everything to function so smoothly, so have to pass a lot of the thanks on to John too.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    LOL - I wasn't feeling left out as I get called Roger so many times I almost answer to it anyway [msnwink].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    Just to avoid my head getting too big, and John feeling left out - although most people deal with me for car hire issues on a day to day basis, John does a lot of work behind the scenes allowing everything to function so smoothly, so have to pass a lot of the thanks on to John too.
    [/quote]

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    LOL - I wasn't feeling left out as I get called Roger so many times I almost answer to it anyway [msnwink].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Well I suppose we could call you JR

That would cover both [msnwink]

Good "Team" effort [msnsmile][msnsmile]
    Linda

I agree we always book with Roger John and co and have always received an excellent service and I don't think we would book with anybody else even if it was cheaper.