Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a Florida fix

Florida Chatterbox

I need a Florida fix

My neighbour has flown out to Florida this morning for 3 weeks, i am so jealous!
    I cant believe i feel this way, i really need to go back and soon[msncry]

We are planning to go Aug/Sept 2009, but this depends on if the Harry Potter park has finished[msnwink], It could be 2010 till it opens[msnscared]

I think we all feel like that at the moment .
    Our neighbors have gone to SPAIN and at least they are having good weather as we are in for rain most of the week .
    Oh for next visit to FLORIDA .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

I think it is the constant rain here that makes us all long for Florida. We are actually going out in 2 weeks but don't get too jealous as this is a working holiday.

By the time you go out in 2009 or 2010 there will be lots of new attractions and new shopping opportunities too with the Posner Centre.

Enjoy the anticipation
    Lynne

LYNNE .
    What is the Posner Centre and were is it .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know it's not much consolation Ali but if you rummage through the Photo threads you might get just enough Florida to keep you going.

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/forum_60.asp
    Steve

Florida Chatterbox
    Thanks guys,

I have read a few trip reports, mine included, it was really a good holiday, and looking at someone recent reports they have pictures of celebration it looks lovely.
    Its nearly 12 months since our return and it feels like yesterday.

Hi lynne what is the Posner Centre ??,

I have just priced up for 25th September 07, and we could go for £2,700 flights villa and car, i wish i had droped the lottery tonight
    Ali

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ali-uk
    Thanks guys,

I have read a few trip reports, mine included, it was really a good holiday, and looking at someone recent reports they have pictures of celebration it looks lovely.
    Its nearly 12 months since our return and it feels like yesterday.

Hi lynne what is the Posner Centre ??,

I have just priced up for 25th September 07, and we could go for £2,700 flights villa and car, i wish i had droped the lottery tonight
    Ali
    [/quote]
    Stay tuned to the forum, no substitute for the real thing I know, but better than nothing[msnwink]

Liz

The Posner Park Project is now being developed and will have a great range of shops, restaraunts and entertainment. It is going to be near the junction of the I4 and the 27. The first shops will be opening next year and will includ: Target, J.C. Penney, Belk, Dick's Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Staples, Ross, Michael's, PetSmart and Books-A-Million. It will be great for all the developments in Davenport and on the 27. In the later stages it will have housing development too. We won't have to drive so far for serious shopping in the future.

I understand that work really has started now.
    Lynne

Sounds brilliant. I can hardly wait for it to be completed as it will be so handy being just up the road!
    Linda

we had to cancel last years holiday to florida so have treated ourselves to 3 weeks in florida we go in 4 weeks!!!

we kept ourselves going by reading everyone elses trip reports!! its great!
    Liesa