Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a Florida fix

Florida Expert
    I couldn't imagine having to wait so long [msnsad]. We were last there at the end of March, we are off next month and after the dire 'summer' here I can't wait! I know we'll have a lot of work to do on our homes but we enjoy having something to do. Just looking forward to some brighter weather!

This is the longest we've been between visits and the trip reports here are great, especially the ones with photos. I also log onto the WESH live weather cams, there are 2 just up the road from us at Champions Gate so it's great for seeing the sun at 'home' .

Good luck with the lotto Ali [msnwink] and have a great time Liesa .

Super Moderator
    We were hoping to go early August and were very upset when we were unable to. Instead we saw one of our sons off to North Carolina to go to university. [msncry]

To compensate for this and cheer us up we have booked to go to Florida for 3 weeks at Christmas and the New Year. Can't wait to go.

We are off in 5 weeks and can't wait to get our fix.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Florida Expert
    We are going on Tuesday for three weeks [8D]
    Dorothy

Florida Chatterbox

You are all soo lucky going so soon, we have just returned from Portugal yesterday and had a little fix it was a nice relaxing holiday but we all said that it didnt come close to Florida. The driving was harder in Portugal than Florida. Any how we have said we are going back to Florida for sure 2009[clap]
    I want to put some pictures up from our Florida holiday, it really makes a difference reading peoples write ups with the pictures.
    Thanks
    Ali

I really really need a Florida fix this morning, it is 10.34 still sat here in my dressing gown reading trip reports etc and feeling very envious. Roll on October.

Val

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we feel like this, which is OFTEN!!

We put in one of the Disney promo discs to remind us why we love it all so very much!

Failing that, our DVD of photo's of our home and holiday snaps!
    Always a good pick-me-up!
    Andrew & Diane Moore

Florida Chatterbox
    I'm in need of a Florida fix, moved to Ho Chi Minh City in May which is just about as far as you can be from Florida, with lots to do in SE Asia not sure when we'll be back...sigh.

Really envious of everyone talking about their next trip.

We'll be back one day.

Neil
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2016.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I will pop by your villa Neil, and give it a hug from you[8D]