Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ELVIS AARON PRESLEY

Gold 5 Star Member
    When we in Hawaii we went to the hotel that was used in the Blue Hawaii film. Sad to say it has been neglected.
    Barbara

Florida Expert
    If anyone gets chance to watch the news, not sure if it is just my area (Midlands) There is a lady on from Dudley who has met Elvis and been to see him I think it said 40 times[msnoo] well she is my Father in Laws sister[msnsmile2]We don't see her much only Christmas time usually, when she visits the in laws.
    vicky

Florida Expert
    I remember August 16th 1977,I was a bride of five weeks ,and my husband was away on a business trip our first time apart since our wedding,I had returned to the apartment I had shared with two girlfriends . We came in from work and heard the dreadful news , I remember the three of us cried for hours . No one could ever replace Elvis he was the greatest.I have being playing his music all day today .
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Looking forward to the link up of father and daughter singing my favourite song In the ghetto, that's technology for you!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    There must have been something in the water as my daughter was born that year too!

I remember feeling very sad that she would never know 'the King'.

Strangely, now aged 30 and married, she has a cat called Elvis - so something must have rubbed off on her!

Carole

Florida Expert
    I look forward to hearing that link up of In the Ghrtto ,its one of my favourites also . Imagine 30 years ago such technology was unheard of . What would Elvis have to say if he came back now ,probably "Im all shook up "
    Olive

Florida Expert
    Plymouth, Devon UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, Fl
    With all the adverts on the TV for the new Elvis magazine, I thought that it would be great to see 'Gracelands'!! and possibly go there from Orlando for a few days, so looked up Expedia and the flights from MCO and a hotel start at about $250 - Great Value !![msnsmile2]
    Tricia

Florida Expert
    Its something we would consider in the future .
    Olive

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Southsider
    With all the adverts on the TV for the new Elvis magazine, I thought that it would be great to see 'Gracelands'!! and possibly go there from Orlando for a few days, so looked up Expedia and the flights from MCO and a hotel start at about $250 - Great Value !![msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

CDV

Florida Expert
    Oh Tricia look what you started ,I have already been checking out prices from Orlando to Memphis I am slowly sowing the seed in my husbands mind so that he will end up thinking it was his idea . Thirty years of practice makes perfect !
    Olive