Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 2/2 For Sale in Grenelefe Estates (Haines City)

2/2 For Sale in Grenelefe Estates (Haines City)

2/2 House in Grenelefe Estates
    Golf Course Community
    2200sqft Garage and Porch
    1500sqft Living
    HOA ~~$700
    $180,000 or $175,000 you pay all closing costs
    I have access to a broker and title company

------------------

Grenelefe Resort and Springs Pines are a luxury golf community in Haines City of Polk County. Situated conveniently in central Florida, also known as “The Heart of Florida” Genelefe Resort and Spring Pines are less than an hour from the metro area of Orlando and Tampa, so urban culture and conveniences are readily available to residents without having to sacrifice a close-knit, private lifestyle in a more laid-back atmosphere than big cities can offer. One of the most popular resorts, Grenelefe Resort and Springs Pines are a full-service golf resort featuring championship golf courses, tennis courts and a swimming pool. Ranked as one of the “Top 100 Golf Resorts in the World” by Golfer Magazine as well as Golfer’s Digest, its courses boast designs by Ron Garl, Robert Trent Jones, Ed Seay, Andy Bean and Arnold Palmer. Grenelefe Resort and Springs Pines are stretched out on 1,000 acres, which are equal parts green wilderness and artfully manicured grounds. Grenelefe Resort and Springs Pines has a population of about 2,000 enjoys Florida’s glorious year-round weather and native florida in this sportsman’s paradise. Whether you are a single professional, a young family or retiree, unparalleled quality of life at the Grenelefe Resort and Springs Pines are ideal for your new home.

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    Can we clarify if this is a Short Term Rental property and zone as I've not heard of the community before?

Gold 5 Star Member
    I might be wrong, but I thought it was a retirement community?
    Rosie

This is not a retirement community and Short Term rentals are allowed (min 2 month)