Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mannys Menu

Super Moderator
    We ate at T Bones early this year and at the time it was not that busy. The staff were very friendly and we had good meals at a decent price. Would try it again.

Did not know that Manny's do take away but will definitely be trying take out on our next visit.

Florida Chatterbox
    CDV I will start looking at what is on offer went to Jiko at animal kingdon lodge now that was really nice, taste of african food is the theme.

Mannys gets the thumbs up from us too. Great food and great value. Just thinking about it is making my mouth water. Wish I were in Florida right now, could fair go a nice steak.
    [beer][beer][beer]

Maureen
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-3215.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Thanks folks for the advise. We're staying in Lindfields next year but I've printed off a map. How far a drive would you say it is. Also I see they do takeaway. Do they deliver? Thanks.
    Helen

wrpac00
    I can recomend 'Mimi's' by the loop, fantastic food at a great price.[msntongue]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Helen you would need to pick it up.
    CDV

Florida Savvy
    Thanks Cruella. I've just been reading the menu again and I wish I go go and pick it up now. [msnsmile2]
    Helen

Florida Savvy
    Helen

Manny's would be about 30 mins from Lindfields but well worth the trip. It does get very busy and although you can't make reservations, you can call ahead for a table, ie we usually call when we leave the villa and get seated more or less straight away when we arrive.

I have passed Manny's during a February visit and seen a queue out the door and around the building at about 5pm. Apparently Jan-March it is very popular with snowbirds, so be warned!

Hope you enjoy it.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    You should see it on Xmas Eve Sandra not even a phone ahead works then!
    CDV

Florida Savvy
    Sandra, all very good to know. Thanks. It certainly appeals to us. We normally go to the parks for opening time and leave around 3.00pm and normally go back in at night. We could get back to Lindfields, shower and go to Manny's for the early bird special then back to the parks. That sounds like a good theory plan to me - just hope it works in practise.

Thanks again. [clap]
    Helen