Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: 10% off for Discovery cove

Florida Chatterbox

10% off for Discovery cove

Hi
    I found on the Discovery Cove web site you can have 10% off bookings for 2007 dates available :

Sept. 5-Oct. 7

Nov. 12-Dec. 20

there are restrictions but its a good offer because this is such an expensive day
    Ali

Hi Everyone

Just need some advice on discovery cove. how far in advance should i book and is it possible to book it when we are over in \orlando on hols. or should we pre book.

thanks

regina

Pre book. They only take a certain number of people and you could miss out. I seem to remember that you do get one free date change if your plans change
    Shirley

I would certainly pre-book as they only take 1000 guests per day. On their website they recommend you book at least 2 months prior if your visit is timed to be during the summer or any holiday times. The exchange rate is also very good at the moment and the prices are highly unlikely to be reduced but quite likely to increase.

Dont forget that everything is included in the price, meals, drinks, snacks etc.

I can highly recommend it, we did the dolphin swim in February and it was worth every cent.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by bart
    Hi Everyone

Just need some advice on discovery cove. how far in advance should i book and is it possible to book it when we are over in \orlando on hols. or should we pre book.

thanks

regina
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Junior
    sorry if this is a stupid question but without looking at the discovery cove site how much would it be with the 10% discount[:I]?