Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mach 2......... day 4 and 5............with photos

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by millie
    Julie
    I hppe you squashed that spider!!!!!!
    [/quote]

No he is still there on the inside of the lanai, he has not moved since we got here, its an Argiope Aurantia spider commonly known as a writing spider as its web is like lots of XXXX's and they are know as the gardeners friend, they are very common in Florida and we have seen them in nearly all the pool areas of villas we have stayed in, they don't tend to move at all they just sit there waithing for the next meal[msneek]

Florida Expert
    Love your trip reports Julie. Love the photos too. That spider though[msneek] I couldn't rest if I seen one on the inside of the lanai. I'm not keen on spiders and would die a death to see something like that on the same side as me. [msneek]
    When you go to the MK get one of those electric wheelchairs. I say every year I'm going to get one but never do. Surly walking all that way round the MK will be a killer on your knee. I would get an electric wheelchair if I was you. That way you will enjoy your day much more. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Florida Expert
    When we stayed at CP in July, we went looking for the new Walmart, and like you went straight past it, we went for a couple of miles then turned round, it seemed much easier to spot coming from the other direction[msnscared]
    Have you heard the high pitched sounds coming from the trees, we used to hear them when we sat by the pool and could never see what it was[msneek]
    Not crickets, but something in the trees, we also heard it at Typhoon lagoon, thought it might of been one of the Lizzards, very high pitched noise, hope you can understand what I am talking about[msnembarrased]
    We also saw a Vulture on the lawn of the house opposite, they had left rubbish bags out, night before bin collection and there must of been a few s[bad language filtered out]s of food or something left, we took a photo but can't find it now!! I think we left a lot of our pics on villa PC[msnmad]
    vicky

Lovely photo's Julie. Really enjoying your reports.

Janice
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great report and photos Julie [clap]

Not sure about that spider though [msnscared] don't think I could live with that INSIDE the lanai [msnscared] [msneek]

You're getting to be as much of a regular as me at Market Street [msnwink]

Did you find anything you liked in Pop Gallery? Quite a lot of my dollars seem to make their way into the till there every trip [msnwink]
    Julie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photos & wonderful report again Julie.

Our pool lady zaps any webs she may see on our screen with the hose when she cleans our pool. I'm very glad to say I haven't seen anything like the big guy in your photo....I think I would run a mile if I did[msnwink]

We also love Celebration for breakfast, the omlettes and pancakes are wonderful at the Market Street cafe.
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Morning from a lovely sunny Florida[msnsmile2]

Yes the spider is till there in fact we have 3, there is a very small gap in the mesh at ground leave so they must be getting in they as are a few lizzards, we have seen the big crickets but not heard any high pitch sounds from the trees[msnwink]

Lots of dead armadillos on the road side too[msnsad] we also saw baby turtles in the lake at DTD[msnsmile] still waiting to see a raccoon[msnsmile2]

Yes we did get as far up the US27 as Lake Louisa and it looked lovely[msnsmile2]

Julieanne I got a CD in the Pop Art Gallery[msnscared], but I may go back as they had some lovely wall hangings that would go in my family room, but at $47 for the smallest each we will see[msncool]

Anyway off to plan our day as we don't know what we are doing yet[clap]

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Lovely photos and reports Julie. I must be the only one who actually likes spiders[msnembarrased]. Have never tried Market Street Cafe, will give it a go when we are over next week.
    Have a great day.[beer]

lovely photos, really enjoying this report, sorry to hear your knee is still sore but glad to hear its not spoiling your holiday
    Liesa

Florida Savvy
    Thankyou for sharing such lovely photos Julie[msnsmile2], even the one of the spider! Certainly couldn't have left that sitting there, couldn't relax if I had seen it and then it disappeared[msneek]

Loving your trip reports - keep 'em coming[msnsmile2]

Glad to hear your knee is not spoiling your hols too much.
    Ali