Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mach 2......... day 4 and 5............with photos

Mach 2......... day 4 and 5............with photos

Day 4 August 13th.................

Started with breakfast at Celebration at Market Street Cafe[msntongue] followed by a little wander round and a sit in the rocking chairs[msnwink]

Next we it DTD again and went to get our tickets for La Nouba Cirque we are going again on Friday night and I can't wait as we loved it the first time round[clap]

Then we spent an hour in the Virgin Mega store, followed by the Pop Art Gallery next door.

Had a drink at Wolf Gang's before a little walk.

Then decided to try the new Walmart at Cagans Crossing but we missed it and ended up miles up the 27 so turned round and found it second time - how we missed I just don't know LOL!!!! Got loads of bits like you do[msnwink]

Back to the villa to rest my leg and watch the little one in the pool, we had a short shower but thats the only rain so far[msnsmile2]

Day 5 August 14th...........had a bit of a lie in then children had a swim before we set of for lunch this time at ..........Yes you've guest Celebration Market Street Cafe[clap][clap][clap]
    Followed by another sit by the lake but it really was too hot so headed over to Millenia Mall for something hubby needed then back to the villa[msnsmile2]

We are now sitting on the pool deck and its 96 degrees and we have a few rumbles of thunder but no rain yet[msnsmile]

Planning on having a night in with a movie and a chinese take out[clap]

sounds like your having a fab time, glad the knee is still holding out!
    looking forward to the photos[8D]
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself. With the weather we have had here today I can't wait until we fly out from the UK on Saturday.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

The photos were lovely and we park in the same lot in CELEBRATION and it was as if we are there if you know what I mean .We talk about staying at the hotel but to near our villa .
    The schull is scary but looks real[}]
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Chatterbox
    Sounds like you are having a lovely relaxing time, just my type of break. If you'd carried on north on the 27 you would have found another Walmart near Clermont so no great loss.

Did you see the signs for Louisa State Park, you probably weren't that far away, there's a nice beach area with tables for picnics. Take you about 20 mins from CP and the wildlife is wonderful.

Jill

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by LiesaAnna
    sounds like your having a fab time, glad the knee is still holding out!
    looking forward to the photos[8D]
    [/quote]

Thanks Liesa knee is holding out but very sore, black and blue, but I am really trying not to let it spoil anything[msnsmile2]

We are delaying going to MK in the hope that with each day I see some more improvements[msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Good photo's Julie, glad you knee is holding up. Get a wheelchair in magic kingdom you will get on the rides quicker[msnwink]
    Barbara

Florida Chatterbox
    Julie
    I hppe you squashed that spider!!!!!!

Great photos, though not so sure about the first stripey one!
    Shirley

Florida Chatterbox
    have a great time , oh to be there . take care of your knee