Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: JCPenny discounts

JCPenny discounts

If you buy anything at JCPenny at the moment there is an offer on the till receipt. Just go online do a quick 3 min survey and you will get a 15% discount coupon to use anywhere within the store valid for 1 month. The only problem is that you will need access to a printer to print off the discount voucher. [msnwink]

I've used mine to get even better deals for all the bedding I bought!

Bernadette

This offer has been going since April so let's hope it is permanent.

Sandra

Florida Expert
    Can you do the survey and get the discount coupon without getting a till receipt first?

Nina

You do have to buy something as the offer to participate in the survey is on your till receipt. The receipt also has a long numeric code that you have to put in to activate the survey.

I'm not sure how much you have to spend to get the "offer" I assume it is on any receipt so you could buy something for 20 or so dollars and get the discount coupon for the big shop [msnwink]

I have just replaced all my comforter sets, bought sheets, extra pillows and a mattress pad all at sale prices plus the discount. I was so pleased with what I had saved - and then the exchange rate on top of that!!![msnsmile][msnsmile2][msnwink][msnsmile2][msnsmile]

Bernadette

Florida Expert
    Well done, lovely feeling when you make a saving on top of a bargain and it is all legitimate!!
    Clare R