Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tips for Celebration visit

Florida Chatterbox

Tips for Celebration visit

Trying to suggest some nice relaxing things for my Mum, Dad and Aunt to do on their next visit and I thought they would love to see Celebration. Just wondered if anyone had any tips for a lazy afternoons visit?

Florida Newbie
    i dont know about an afternoon visit but disneys broadwalk is great for an evening stroll, you can see the fireworks from epcot while you sit and have a drink or something to eat.
    for another relaxing time go to boggy creek airboats we enjoyed this loads and there are no crowds, just turn up on the day, but this is if they have a car.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Lunch at the Market Street Cafe and then just sit on the rocking chairs by the water and watch the world go by?
    CDV

At Celebration just chill out on the rocking chairs provided and overlook the lake.
    Regards, Mark

Also drive around and look at the homes.
    Here are some photos which I have posted before so apologies if you have seen them.
    andrew

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1338.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Lunch at the Market Street Cafe and then just sit on the rocking chairs by the water and watch the world go by?
    [/quote]

Perfect!!!!! [msncool]
    Julie

Florida Expert
    Millie we absolutely love Celebration. If you feel like something slightly more energetic than sitting in the rocking chairs, then you can take a stroll round the lakes and look at the amazing homes. If you're going in any kind of holiday season they will be decorated. There is also plenty of wildlife to see, most of it quite unfazed as you pass close by. We saw an incredible number of different bird species last time we were there.

They also have a cinema but I'm not sure if there are afternoon showings.

Enjoy!

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    They have a few shops you can browse around and then follow it up by an ice cream....on the rocking chair...still perfect Julieanne?
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    They have a few shops you can browse around and then follow it up by an ice cream....on the rocking chair...still perfect Julieanne?
    [/quote]

Oh YES!!!!!!!! [clap]
    Julie

never tire of pictures Andrew, theyre lovely, hoping to get to celebration this time, found it once then got lost so many times trying to find it, hoping to take sat nav this time
    Liesa