Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: not worth the visit

I think Gatorland does have things to offer but you can't make a day of it. We stayed 3 hours in total on our first visit which was plenty to look around and see all the shows. Will go back one last time as my youngest daughter wants to do some rookey wrestling.

Lets face it its hardly the same price as the other parks.

Florida Newbie
    we have only just come home and the fire damage was at the front of gatorland. my son done the rookie wreasling and it only last for a second, you sit on top of a real gator and have your picture done.
    yes i agree the wildlife is worth seeing but i would not recommend making a special trip there when there is so much more to do. the best way to see the gators in the wild is to do the boggy creek airboat ride which we found fantastic.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We meant to go for half a day a couple of years back. We really enjoyed it and ended up staying longer than we expected. My kids loved the childrens waterplay area.
    Paula

Florida Newbie
    It's worth it. The change from the frenetic nature of the other parks is almost restful, there is plenty of shade and only one shop! The biggest gators and crocs are fearsome - esp. at feeding time - and we've never found it that busy.

Redeye