Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unlimited soda refills at water parks

Florida Newbie
    We keep taking the refil mugs back every year we go they dont tell you that you can only use it on that day they just say its free refills. So needless to say we have had our monies worth out of them.

Florida Expert
    The cups have a bar code sticker which you need to scan at the drinks machine to make the drink come out so without updating the barcode sticker on the day, by paying again, I don't know how your old cups worked?
    Jo-Anne

They use the same bar code for each day of the week. So a mug bought on a monday will work on every monday...Its the same as the universal food wrist bands.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by jo-anne
    The cups have a bar code sticker which you need to scan at the drinks machine to make the drink come out so without updating the barcode sticker on the day, by paying again, I don't know how your old cups worked?
    [/quote]

Florida Junior
    does anyone know if they have the unlimited sodas option at wet n wild & aquatica[drinkpepsi]

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by coxy95
    does anyone know if they have the unlimited sodas option at wet n wild & aquatica[drinkpepsi]
    [/quote]

I don't think WnW have them or if they do the hide them well.