Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Too early to start looking?

Florida Newbie

Too early to start looking?

Hi all, I am back, again, lol
    Well we just decided our next trip back to the mouse is going to be Dec 2008, we had a bunch of medical come up with the baby and all and had to postpone this years return which really does suck.[msncry]

My question, I love to plan, plus, DH will have two weeks of off time in December so we are thinking of going for two weeks, just not sure whether we will do over Christmas or not. So we are looking for either Dec 6-20th or 13-27.Do you think it is too early to be putting out feelers for Dec 2008? Thanks alot!

Florida Expert
    Hi Lucindah
    It's never tot early to book a villa, we have a number of weeks booked for later next year. December is a busy month I would search through the villas on the sites above and enquire about the ones that will suite your needs. You may find that some are already booked but there will be a vast amount of choices for you. Have fun looking and planning your vacation
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Florida Newbie
    thanks hun, actually I just sent out some inquiries so hoping to find what we want sooner rather than later, I am discovering that some are already booked!I now I am seriously thinking going over Christmas so thats even more exciting!

Florida Expert
    If you book a villa from this site you will not be disapointed, have a great holiday.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Florida Expert
    I would say book as early as you can for xmas, it is by far the quickest period to book, we have already had three enquiries for xmas so for the best choice the earlier the better.
    Have fun choosing a lovely home
    Eric

Florida Newbie
    I just wanted to tell you both how absolutely stunning your homes are.

Erow my 3 yr old is up from a nightmare and shaw the childrens room in yours and said ohhhh Pooh mommy we stay there lol The headboards are amazing erowlands!

I do have to say I am a little shocked to see how Christmas books up so early considering how far away it is!

Gold 5 Star Member
    Some villas may still be available due to a cancelation, but as Rose says several of us all ready have lots of bookings for next year and indeed the year after. I'm sure you will find one to suit you.
    Jean

Florida Newbie
    Jean
    Yes I am noticing that I am actually a little behind if I want to rent for Christmas next year! Have gotten quite a few "sorry. but we are booked already" replies...may have to sit back and rethink exactly what I want!

I am sure you will find something from all the ones on offer on these sites Katiesmommy just stick at it .

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Do Xmas Lucinda, if you have not stayed over the holiday itself before it's really magical and my most favourite time, I turn into a 6 year old every year.[xmas1]
    CDV