Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update on Calabay Building Work?

Update on Calabay Building Work?

Hello, we are considering a two week break in April 2008 and had more or less decided on Calabay Parc, but now concerned about the discussion around potential building work. Does anyone have any further info on this. Thanks

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the forum.

There are two Calabays, one north of the I4 on HWY 27, and the other, Calabay Parc at Tower Lake, is south of the I4 on HWY 27, and I'm not sure which one you are referring to. The first Calabay has been complete for some time now, and Tower Lake is nearing completion of the second phase. Our villa is on Tower Lake, and I can confirm that the building work is at the upper end of the community and is not intrusive at all.

DM me if you need any further information.

I hope this helps[msnsmile]
    http://www.orlandovillarental.com/florida-vacation-rental-3291.aspx

Hi Mick I think you mean the possible building work on conservation land that backs onto the original Calabay Parc?

We are going there on Thursday and as far as we know there has not been any progress on any start dates etc but some of the Calabay owners will give you more advice when they log on later I am sure[msnsmile2]

Absolutely nothing happening as of last weekend when I was over. I don't beleive it has even gone to the next stage of planning yet.
    Caroline & Dave

Thank you for your quick replies. I was indeed referring to the the original Calabay Parc. Thanks again.

Any update on this ?
    Wendy

Florida Savvy
    Pretty sure that one way or the other it's all finished by now, the original post was 11 years ago!
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

I saw the date of the original post but I also know that building work was still going on last year so just wanted to know how noisy it is and if it is still a work in progress as we are staying in Calabay Parc in a few months that’s all !
    Last edited by kitch50; 12-04-2018 at 14:28.
    Wendy

Florida Savvy
    Quote Originally Posted by kitch50 View Post
    I saw the date of the original post but I also know that building work was still going on last year so just wanted to know how noisy it is and if it is still a work in progress as we are staying in Calabay Parc in a few months that’s all !
    Ah I see, my apologies. Hopefully someone from Calabay will be along soon to help you out
    Pete
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1593.aspx

No worries ��
    Wendy