Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Can't walk and we go on Thursday! Updated again!

Thank you [msnsmile2]

Florida Savvy
    Sorry to hear you are still suffering Julie[msnsad]

I'm glad you are still able to go on Thursday and that the relaxing Florida sunshine will aid your speedy recovery[msncool]

The wheelchair facilities are excellent at Disney etc. and you should get some good seating positions for the shows etc. Hopefully the pain won't spoil your hols too much. Have a lovely time.[msnsmile2]
    Ali

Glad you can go JULIE get into the swimming pool when you arrive at the villa the warm water will smooth a little pain away after the flight over .
    Have a lovely vacation .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Florida Expert
    Best of luck Julie and have a great holiday. I am sure being in the sun and the whole Orlando magic will work wonders and heal your knee. At least that's what I keep telling myself. I am still limping but its improving so I'm hopeful.

All packed and ready to go, my knee is huge and very painful but I am going to try to make the best of it crutches, wheelchair and all[msnsmile2]

Adeline hope you are Ok by Friday and have a lovely time[grouphug]

Thanks for all your good wishes everyone[clap]

Gold 5 Star Member
    i'm sure you will still have a great time Julie, a holiday to remember, full of laughs, fun and happy memories[msnsmile]

safe journey [grouphug]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Only just caught up with your news Julie as I have been on holiday.
    Sorry to hear of your injury and I hope you still manage to have a great time in Florida.
    Paula

Thanks Paula and everyone, off to the airport soon so post from Florida![grouphug]

Florida Expert
    Have a fantastic holiday Julie. Really hope your knee gets much better soon. [msnsmile2]
    Nikki D

Florida Expert
    Just caught up with this topic[msnembarrased]
    Well you should be nearly there now Julie, hope knee improves a bit, I am sure it will[msncool][beer]
    Take advantage and get on those rides first and like someone else said, good views for shows, have a great holiday, Calabay Parc is great, take care.
    vicky